Chapter 32

Chapter 32

I woke up to a horrifying sound. I sat up in bed and noticed Harry wasn't laying next to me. The bathroom door was closed and I heard that awful sound again. It sounded like Harry and it was coming from the bathroom. I got out of bed and walked over to the door.

"Harry?" I called. I heard more unpleasant noises. "Harry? Are you okay?" I knocked. He wasn't answering me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I opened the door and saw Harry leaning over the toilet. He saw me and his eyes widened.

"Ellie, get out of here!"

He backed away from the toilet and rested against the wall. I flushed the toilet and sat between Harry's legs. He was sweating and his hands were shaking. I placed my hand against his forehead. He was burning hot.

"Harry. What's wrong? Your head is hot."

He shook his head. "I don't know. All I know is I've been sick ever since I woke up."

"Oh my God." I ran my hand through my hair. "You need to lay down."

I got up from the floor and took his hands in mine. I pulled him up and he leaned on me for support. We walked out of the bathroom and over to my bed. I helped him lay down.

"You rest. I'm gonna go find Paul."

I let go of his hand and left the room after I grabbed my key. I ran down the hall to Paul's room. I knocked until someone answered the door.

"Paul! I need your help. Harry is sick and I have no idea why. He was fine yesterday."

Paul motioned for me to come in. I did and he shut the door behind me. Once I was in his room, I heard more unpleasant noises coming from his bathroom. Harry's not the only one who is sick.

I turned and faced Paul. "Who's in there?"

"Niall. He's been feeling horrid since he woke up this morning. I heard him throwing up in his room, so I brought him in here so I could keep an eye on him."

"Is anybody else sick?"

Paul shook his head. "No. I checked. Everyone else is fine. I was just about to come to your room to check on you and Harry. I assumed he was with you since he wasn't in his room."

"What is wrong with them?" I cried. I was beyond worried. Niall and Harry are puking up their insides and we have no idea why. I felt a few tears escape my eyes.

"Don't worry. It's probably nothing. I'm sure they'll be fine tomorrow," assured Paul.

"We don't know that."

"We have to hope, Ellie. If we can figure out what's wrong, then we could find a way to help them. Until then, they're going to keep getting sick in the loo."

I ran out of Paul's room and over to Louis' door. He has to know what to do. I banged on his door a few times before I heard him yell.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Calm down!"

When he opened the door, I was faced with a half asleep Louis. He rubbed his eyes a few times before finally looking at me. He saw the tears on my cheeks and his expression changed.

"El? What's wrong? What happened?" he asked.

"Niall and Harry are sick. Paul and I don't have any idea why. Do you know anything that could help us?"

Louis rubbed the back of his neck. He shook his head after a while. "Sorry, El. I don't know why they'd be sick. They were fine yesterday."

I nodded. That's what I said. I started to think about yesterday. Then it hit me. I had a theory. I really hope I'm wrong.