Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Today we're flying to America. Our little break is over. Yesterday was the last day. We didn't do much. Mostly just watched movies while Niall inhaled the popcorn. Nothing very interesting.

We're currently on our way to New York. Tonight Chris, Aunt Jen, and Paul will be coming to see me. I can't wait to see them. It'll be nice to have something good happen.

I sat next to Jules on the plane. She was sleeping and I had my Beats on. I was listening to TwentyForSeven. They're a band I found on Vine. I looked them up on YouTube and they're amazing. After that, I downloaded their songs on iTunes. The lead singer is perfect. My favourite song they cover is Royals by Lorde. It's brilliant.

I shut my eyes as the music blasted through my ears. Suddenly, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I opened my eyes to find Harry standing next to me. I took my Beats off and looked up at him.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

I looked back at Jules before nodding. "Sure."

I took my Beats off my neck and set them in my chair along with my phone. I followed Harry to his seat in the back of the plane. I'll be honest, walking while a plane is flying kind of scares me. I don't feel stable. I don't understand how flight attendants can do it. I sat down next to Harry once we reached his seat.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

Harry folded his hands in his lap before speaking. "About New York..."

"What about New York?"

"Your family is coming to the show tonight."

"Yeah and my cousin's best friend."

"Even better. I was just wondering...do they know we dated?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"And they know I lied to you?"

"Yeah."

I know where he was going with this. He's nervous to meet them. He doesn't want them to judge him over what he's done in the past. I don't blame him. My family has never met Harry. They've judged him based on what I've told them. Right now, they think he's a stuck up popstar who lies. I don't want them to think that. Neither does Harry. If we're going to date again, my family has to give him a chance.

I took his hand in mine to comfort him. He looked up at me as I spoke. "I know you're scared to meet them but don't worry. They'll love you. I promise. Just be your natural charming self."

He nodded and let out a small sigh of relief. I know I need to talk to them before he meets them. If I don't, they'll never give him a chance. I'll have to tell them everything that's happened since I left.

I let a small giggle escape my lips as I let go of his hand. "At least we know one thing."

"Which is?" Harry asked in a confused tone.

"Luke won't be there," I smiled.

Harry smirked. "True, but didn't you send him a ticket?"

"Well, yeah. But now that we're not dating, I doubt he's going to come. I couldn't care less, though. I don't want him to come."

"Yeah. That guy has to have guts to come after I talked to him."

"You're kidding, right? You didn't talk. You yelled."

He chuckled. "But I got my point across. That asshole hasn't bothered you since. And I swear if he shows up tonight, it won't be pretty."

"You can't get into a fight. He's not worth it," I said as I took his hand again.