eighteen ; she will rise

E I G H T E E N ; S H E  W I L L  R I S E

"and just as the phoenix, rose from the ashes, she too will rise, returning from the flames, clothed in nothing but her strength, more beautiful than ever before"

-s.h

"I'm sorry Charlie, I dont mean any disrespect but what the fuck do you mean Bella is missing," Scarlett growled into the phone as she sat up from her bed where she had already been getting ready for bed

"I'm sorry Charlie, I dont mean any disrespect but what the fuck do you mean Bella is missing," Scarlett growled into the phone as she sat up from her bed where she had already been getting ready for bed. Charlie had called her wanting to make sure Bella wasnt with Scarlett which she wasnt, before he called in the rest of the police department and the rez for back up. Scarlett had never taken off her clothes so fast before in her life not even for a partner, as she changed into jeans and rushed out of the house, flooring it to the Swan home. Charlie had explained to the girl that Bella wasnt home when he arrived, and that there was a note in the kitchen saying that she went for a walk in a woods, a thing that Bella wouldnt casually do.

On her way Scarlett had been calling and calling Edwards cell phone, begging him to pick up which he never did. When Scarlett arrived there was already a group of people crowding the Swan residence, Scarlett barely shut the engine off before she rushed out of the car and towards Charlie.

"Whats going on? Whats the plan?" She asked not hesitating for greetings, Billy and Harry stood besides Charlie for comfort as his face was panic stricken rightfully so.

"Sam and his friends are out looki—"

"Thats it? Why isn't anyone else looking, its one of the coldest nights of the year...Screw this I'm going to find my best friend," The dark haired girl snapped as she headed out to the woods ignoring the others calls for her, only to get pulled back from a set of arms.

"Scarlet you need to calm down,  I know youre worried but the last thing we need is for you to get lost out there too," Jake told her holding her  shaking body back from stomping off into the woods half cocked and blind.

She scoffed, "Please Jake, I grew up in these woods I think I can manage," She told him before Jake's eyes caught someone behind her,

"Charlie!" He called, motioning his head down the field where Sam came walking towards the group in a pair of cut off shorts, without a shirt. But that wasnt what people were looking at, despite it being 20 below, no it was the girl he held in his arms that caught their attention. Scarlett gasped and rushed towards him along Charlie who took her in his arms and leading her into the house, Scarlett following after them.

He carried her up to her bedroom, "Dad can I just talk to Scarlett please?" Bella voice cracked, only loud enough to be considered a whisper, the older man hesitated not wanting to leave his daughters company but the agonizing begging look in her eyes told him to go. He nodded, mumbling about telling everyone that she was okay and to head on home.