twenty seven ; new friend

T W E N T Y  S E V E N  ; N E W  F R I E N D

'a friend is someone who still thinks youre a good egg, even if youre a little cracked'

"She's to your left!" Scarlett yelled in her mind as her and the rest of the pack chased after the red headed vampire that kept coming back to Forks and La Push

"She's to your left!" Scarlett yelled in her mind as her and the rest of the pack chased after the red headed vampire that kept coming back to Forks and La Push. Her pent up anger at the Bella situation only pushed Scarlett to go faster, and harder as she chased after the cold one. The voices in her mind echoed while the rest of the pack exchanged thoughts of the best way to catch her.

"Embry go around the left,"

"Paul straight on,"  The vampire jumped from tree to tree, landing back to the ground. Scarlett lunged at her her, teeth baring as slobber dropped from her mouth. The once pure white long fur that covered her body was now discolored with mud and dirt from the chase. As she lunged intending to take a bit out of the bitch, the red head turned smacking Scarlett against the face with as much strength as she could muster, the white wolf flew across the woods slamming her midsection against a tree that snapped in half at the impact.

"Scarlett!" Pauls voice in her head was the loudest.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh my gosh, Scar!"

"Scar!!"

The wolves expressed their obvious worry for their Q'waeti who whimpered slightly as she raised her head, growling at the wolves that surrounded her in worry. She loud a menacing growl nipping at Sams leg that rested beside her,

"What the fuck are you guys doing? She's getting away go!" Scarlett snapped at the boys who scrambled back chasing after the direction the vamp went, but Scarlett knew she would probably already be gone. The whole pack left besides one, Paul stayed lying down beside Scarlett nudging his head against hers, licking the side of her face before nuzzling her neck.

"Are you okay?" Paul asked, his head lifting so his eyes could reach her brilliant blue ones.

She shook out her coat, only wincing slightly at the remaining dull throb, "Im okay, already healing," She reassured him, nuzzling her head back to his, "Why didn't you go with the others?"

"And leave my woman here alone, defenseless against predators," She snapped her jaw at that, a low growl in her throat, "Okay, okay maybe not completely defenseless," He quickly conceded.

"That's what I thought," Her inner voice was smug at his reaction. As she stood Paul stood with her allowing her to lean against his body for support as they made their way through the woods and back towards the residential area. They had heard through the others thoughts that the redhead was gone. As they walked a startling eruption of thoughts swarmed her mind, making Scarlett groan.