twenty two; does that mean no sex?

T W E N T Y   T W O ; D O E S  T H A T  M E A N   N O  S E X  ?

"i just want you to be happy. and naked"

Scarlett understood what had happened between her and Paul Lahote in the previous day, it was pretty obvious

Scarlett understood what had happened between her and Paul Lahote in the previous day, it was pretty obvious. She had imprinted on him, and he on her. What she didnt know was what to do about it. She wasnt sure if she should approach him as best friends, or lovers, or complete strangers. None of them felt right, since she didn't really know who he was, or anything about him, then again he was her soul mate. It was far to confusing for her to even come to terms with. And while she assumed anyone would find their soul mate attractive, Paul in Scarletts eyes was the most handsome man she had ever lied her eyes on.

Little did she know, Paul was thinking the same exact thing. Scarlett was a complete goddess in his eyes and no other girl that he had ever fooled around with could even hold a light to her beauty. He too was confused on how approach the gorgeous woman, especially since he had been strongly against imprinting and the idea of it all. That was until his eyes met Scarletts and his mind shifted. Before meeting her-- imprinting was unfair, being attached to someone—one person—for the rest of your life without a choice was bullshit, and after watching the whole Leah/Sam/Emily thing only increased his hatred for imprinting. He figured if he were engaged with a woman he had been madly in love with for years he wouldnt just too her away when he imprinted on someone else.

But now that he had met Scarlett Grey, his own imprint he could easily say he was wrong because if he had been in a relationship before he met Scarlett, he would have tossed the other girl away as soon as their eyes met. Because just the thought of being with anyone besides Scarlett, romantically or sexually, made his stomach roll in disgust. And honestly that scared him more than anything.

It was no secret that Paul Lahote got around the reserve, and the county, hell even the whole state which was why he began getting nervous when he realized that he would probably never completely enjoy sex with another person if it wasnt Scarlett. What if she didnt want him? What if they got together only to break up later on? What if she only wnated to be friends. What if she was already seeing someone else? It was that last thought that he noticed his blood begining to boil. His heart pumped faster than normal as his breath panted, he held it back for only a second before his wolf took over and transformed his body, thankfully he had already been walking through the woods heading down towards Sams house and not in the midlle of the market.

His dark silver wolf shook out its fur in anger as the andrenaline simmered down in his veins. He let out a huff in annoyance at his lack of control, and he quickly realized that if he wanted any kind of relationship with Scarlett he would have to get his anger under control. Just as if the heavens heard his thoughts or maybe it was the imprint bond magic, Scarlett walked through the trees, clicking away on her phone only to startle when she looked up and saw Paul.