Chapter 15.5: Magic

Back in mount Olympus, Mark is still unconscious while Violette is treating his wounds.
though Zeus would visit their room with a stern look he'd always bring Violette food to eat.

"he's not waking up, I hope he'll be fine."
"the kid will be fine, it's just because of this." Zeus points at the gem on the crown.
"the seal?"
"yes, the seal or rather the essence that resides in the gem. You see, the first four seals are made especially for the four horsemen unlike the other three seals the first four are not inanimate and can see everything that happens outside, because those are made from a celestials flesh."
"celestials flesh? And what do you mean that he's unconscious because of the gem?"
"a celestial is a creature created by the high council, the ones that guides the balance in the universe and the ones that creates universes."
"wow, that's amazing. But that doesn't answer my second question."
"the horsemen you see, are in between the celestials, and the high council, more powerful than the celestials but less powerful than the highs council. Meaning even in just a form of essence they overpower the hardened flesh of a celestial, enough to use a faded version of their power. Conquest can control the mind of people so right now, he's taking advantage of Mark's unconscious state to enter his dream, right now they are either fighting or talking to each other."
"I doubt he'll fight." Violette goes to the porch.
"why do you think so?"
"he has this kind of xenophobia, well not really xenophobia but he doesn't feel comfortable let alone want to fight with people he doesn't know. by the way, king Zeus, which came first? The horsemen or the gods?"
"the horsemen or the gods? The horsemen of course."
"then is it safe to assume that the horsemen have a higher authority than the gods?"
"yes, but one god is an exception though."
"oh? Who?"
"God or Yaweh. The title of god came from him for he was the one who suggested the high council to create such beings to govern the universe. He is also the only one in the high council who stepped down from such a rank to be with us."
"I have no idea how to reply to that, I'm borderline speechless right now wow."
"haha of course, but keep this a secret."

Then an explosion occurred in the room where Mark was resting. Zeus and Violette came as fast as they can and stumbled upon a hell-wraith, it spewed lava from its mouth. Zeus quickly dodged it and turned the hell-wraith into ash.

"what the hell is that?!"
"a lesser hell spawn, where did it come from? Is the gate broken!?"

Zeus flew out of the porch to see the gate, Violette followed. While the two are gone Hermes and Artemis visited mount Olympus.

"so, these humans, are they heroes worthy enough to be in a sacred place like this?"
"Artemis, one of them fought while bleeding out and the other healed a mortal wound, of course they are. Zeus himself is okay with it."
"I will test that myself, where do they reside?"
"at the very end of the hallway on the second floor, you can't miss it, it has a statue of you. I have to go, it seems like Zeus is at the gates." Hermes ran out.
"damn, father let them borrow my room." Artemis walked grouchily towards her room and saw a hell-wraith and a troll.
"filthy beasts! How dare you enter this sacred place!"

Artemis fired two arrows at the same time slaying the lesser creatures. She looked at Mark and saw her father's crown beside Mark. She looked through the life-force of the crown and saw that it's connected to Marks life-force.