Beautiful Exit

Breaking News...Breaking News....Breaking News .... Breaking News ... Breaking News

"This is Jessica Raymond WXNB reporting live from Las Vegas's infamous Bunny Ranch where yet another murder has taken place. This is the fourth murder within the last year and a half. It is said that the owner was found with his neck cut from ear to ear with the word "Liar" carved into his chest. The owner is none other than the well-known and respect real estate developer Nicoli Cartier. He bought this place in the early 90's, the plan was to create a second even more popular Vegas strip that the present one. After failed attempts he kept this land and turned it into The Bunny Ranch!

Wait...Wait... I am getting reports that a suspect has been apprehended and is exiting the ranch now as we speak. Can we get a clear view of the suspect? It appears to be a...young woman covered in blood!

Back to you Richard in the studio!"

Don't ever sell yourself short, for acceptance

Settle for the mundane, dwell on the past!

Believe in yourself, trust your intuition, Ignore conventions of society,

Dream in color with no fear or shame you were here for a reason...

Dream of a beautiful exit!!

********************************************************

Guess who's back with a new book!!! That's right I told yall I was writing and boy have I been. This is a story that I've been waiting to write since last year when Miguel put out this album and I finally got the time to write it.   It's not a fan fiction but it full of celebrities either playing themselves or they are cast the characters in the book. 

Yall check it out and let me know what you think about it!!!

Until the next update peace and much love!! 

~IntegrityJones~