~Chapter 30~

~Natalie~

Girl have you seen Sapphire she's supposed to go in 20 minutes! Naw I haven't seen her since earlier. You ask Emerald? She hasn't seen her either. Hmm that's weird but uh watch the door I'll go check her room. Okay girl hurry back I don't want them on my ass too. I am sure she's on her way I said walking back towards the main part of the house. It's not like her to be late for the show, then again after the last week and a half we've had I knew better than to think she just over slept. I slipped into our hallway and it was quiet as it should be there was a ranch full of people.

It was normal for her door to be slightly open she didn't like people knocking she said it made her head hurt. Sapphire! Baby! I said sliding into her room it was completely dark accept for the light in the bathroom being on. Ouch shit I said hitting my knee on something. I cut on the light and her room was a mess stuff was everywhere. What the hell, she's a lot of things but messy ain't one of them. She'd get mad at me if I left an empty water bottle on night stand. Baby I said going towards the bathroom. Baby you're late the girls are looking for you I said opening the door. Baby why you are...

SAPPHIRE!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

~ Zora~

Did yall hear that! Here what! Somebody screamed I said. Screamed girl you hearing stuff. No listen, Yo cut the music down. From the dressing room I could hear screaming and loud screaming at that. Wait is that? Oh no Babydoll and I said running out the dressing room down the hall towards our hallway. As soon as we turned the corner. I could hear Natalie crying and screaming. Please god don't let what I think have happened. Please we can't take any more pain this year. I said praying to myself as we went into the room.

Natalie! Natalie where are you? Oh God Babydoll said stopping at the bathroom door. What I said moving her out the way. Oh my god! She was sitting on the floor holding Sapphires body on her lap.

Call 911 now Babydoll!!!!

Baby please wake up! Please we can leave tonight! Please just wake up, she kept repeating the same lines over again.

Natalie...No she's not dead. She can't be dead she said shaking. She's sleeping that's all she's gonna wake up. Zora tell me she's gonna wake up. I carefully walked towards her and touched her neck. She was faintly warm but there was no pulse. I looked at Natalie and she was crying holding on to her body. Natalie. No Zora she's not gone she didn't leave like this. We were gonna leave. She's gonna make it they can save her. Right Zora we just need to get her to the hospital they'll save her. Natalie where did all this blood come from? There was so much blood everywhere in the bathroom and a knife on the floor. She looked down at her wrists and they were both slit open, but not the way you would normally cut your wrist. The cuts were horizontal. I looked around the bathroom and then the room, something is off about this. Natalie we gotta get you out of here. No! I am not leaving Zora didn't she kill herself. She didn't I know she didn't, but we gotta get you out of here now. The next scream I heard came from Emerald standing at the door way.

Oh my god! Em! No that bastard he... as soon as she said "that bastard" something clicked in Natalie. He did this to her she said. She looked at Sapphire and then she kissed her lips. I love you baby and I'll take care of this. You are not dying in vain. She laid her body down on the floor and stood up in front of me and Emerald. This motherfucker is dying tonight she said going out the bathroom. Natalie...Natalie what are you doing? She stopped at the nightstand and grabbed a gun out of the drawer. Natalie wait! Move now she said to all the girls that were gathered around the door. They quickly moved out the way as she made her way down the hall.