*Chapter 10*

~Diana~

I felt dirty and repulsed that I'd just done what I did. We were driving back from the hotel and I kept thinking to myself why on earth, did I agree to do that shit. That's one thing I'll never get used to doing. You okay girl? No I am not I said shaking my head. Listen the first time is always the hardest but trust me you'll get used to it. How can one ever get use to that, I mean we just slept with some niggas we didn't even know. You also got 2 racks for it to. Think of it this way girl you doing what you got to do to get what you need, Rocci said rubbing my shoulder.

When we got back to the Ranch I went straight to the room and got in the shower. I cried as scrubbed my skin until it was raw and pink. I just couldn't believe that I sunk that low for some damn money. Once I got out I searched for my secret stash of weed so I could clear my mind. I finally found it when I heard the door open and I see Zo walk in. Hey DJ! Hey Zo! You okay you all pink? Yeah I am fine just got out the shower. Oh okay, well how was that job today? Please don't ask! Diana, you sure you okay you look sick. I am fine honestly I just need some air. She looked at me and then my hand. Diana no! Please Zora you don't know the shit I just went through. Talk to me then, like for real you don't need the weed. Please don't make me beg Zora! Fine come on we can't smoke it here in the room. Thank you!

So what happened she said as we sat on the patio? Onyx asked if I wanted to make some extra money right. Of course you know I said yeah cause we need the money. She said she could get me a private party with Rocci and Trix. Private Party what kind of party? I don't know some dudes having a bachelor party or something and they wanted girls to dance. I was fine with dancing Zo, I was. After we danced they told me that we got a little break and then second part started. I was like second part I thought we were just dancing. They were like naw they paid for the exclusive package. Exclusive Package! Yeah after the dance they paid extra to do us. Do what to you? Sex Zora! Wait you had sex with someone? 3 guys I said taking a puff from the joint. The fuck she said standing up.

I knew before I told Zora that maybe it wasn't the best thing to do, but hell I needed someone on my side. And Zora is always on my side. Diana, 3 niggas and who the fuck booked these parties again. Onyx! I am a beat her ass she knows you are new, Diamond told me we wouldn't get booked at parties for 6 months. You weren't supposed to be fucking booked at a party like that. Zo calm down I said watching her pace the patio. No Diana, you were virgin and they just took that. Zo calm down, I wasn't a virgin. Come again she said looking at me? I lost my virginity when I was 16. And you never told me. Well it wasn't exactly the right time to talk about it when your mother up and leaves and your father drowns his sorrows in a bottle of Jack Bean every night.

Give me that she said reaching for the joint. She took a long drag off of it before passing it back to me. You used a condom right! Of course, I am not stupid. The guys they niggas or what? Or what! Eww white dudes? Yeah! We getting you checked out as soon as the nurse comes back. Most definitely I said passing her the joint. Ugh this place! This place is getting us money Zo, look I got us two racks to add to our money today. You gotta pay your percentage though. Not on private parties, apparently you get to keep your money. Who told you that? Trix! Don't believe that, I talked to Diamond myself and you gotta pay a percentage, Nicoli find out and that's a bullet for real. I don't care as long as I don't have to do that shit again. You should have never done it in the first place. Onyx knows! Emerald was right about her. What you mean? She gave me the low down on a few folks here, Onyx, Rocci, and Trix are the gutter bitches. They got here after they were 18, they work here as a profession. So they ain't runaways? Hell naw Rocci is like 25, Trix is 23, and Oynx ass is almost 30! 30 her ass definitely don't need to be here.