* Chapter 23*

~Diana~

It's been a few weeks since Onyx's death and the whole mood at the ranch has been eerie! Rocci don't show her face around the ranch, it's been like she ain't even here. The cops have been back and forth here interviewing all the girls to see if anyone knew anything. As for Zora, Diamond sent her into town for a while said she needed a break from everything. What Zora needed to do was grow the hell up and apologize to Natalie for trying to beat the hell out of her. Natalie is resilient though she went right back to her old self as if it didn't happen.

Hey I am going to the cafeteria you want to go with me she said pulling me out of my thoughts? Yeah I am hungry. We walked out of our room towards the cafeteria. When you think Zora is coming back? Probably by this weekend Nicoli will be back and you know he wants to make his money. You really think folks will come here after what happened? Niggas don't care as long as they can they rocks off they'll keep coming back.

We came around the corner to the foyer area and we see a group of girls standing around. What's going on? Nicoli is back and he's pissed. Him and Diamond been fighting for an hour. Over what? Onyx! And her the girl said looking at Natalie. Why they fighting over me? You ain't been working and he wanted to know why! I looked at Natalie and shook my head, just as they came down the stairs. "Which one is she, huh Diamond! Nicoli I am not telling you and she's not working. Which one of you hoes ain't working" he said eyeing everyone in the group. Don't move I whispered to Natalie as he walked towards us. I know it's one of yall tell me now or it'll be hell to pay. No one said anything! Fine yall don't want to talk, that's a month's pay from everybody till I find out who she is. It's her one of the girls said pointing at Natalie. I need my money the girl said rolling her head.

Oh so you the sweet thing that that thinks she can live here and not pay he said walking towards her. I quickly got in front of her before he could touch her. Nicoli leave her alone Diamond said. She's real pretty I can see why Sapphire chose her. Move so I can see her he said pushing me out the way. No! She not dancing! And who are you? She's not dancing. Oh wait you the one that got raped huh, you think you'd stay out of trouble. Nicoli leave them alone now Diamond said pulling him back from us. He looked us both up and down before turning to Diamond, she's dancing and that's the end of it, he said before walking back up the stairs.

Shows over go on now! She yelled at all of the girls. They are scattered like roaches. DJ! Diamond she's not dancing. Look I know Zora don't want her dancing but she is making money. Who cares if she's making money, she's 16 and she's not going to mess up her life like that. DJ! No Diamond you know better! Diana maybe she's right. What! Diana think about it, if we're all making money we get out of here quicker she whispered so that only Diamond and I heard her. She's right DJ, let her dance she stack her own money and they yall can be out quicker. Zora is gonna flip her freaking wig when she hears this. Maybe we don't have to tell her? And how are we going to do that when we all walking to the same room to work? Look you don't worry about it I'll handle Zora. You better cause I am not going to blows with her over this. Don't worry you won't have too okay. Fine! I am starving lets go get something to eat.

Walking into the cafeteria I immediately felt the tension. All the girls looked at me and Natalie as if we had the plaque! WHAT! They all jumped and turned back around. Let's get our food and go eat by the pool Natalie. That's fine with me don't want to be around no fake bitches no way. We grabbed our food and went to the pool area to eat. Natalie I don't want you dancing but if it can get us out of here sooner I am down for it. Yeah I know what you saying, I don't feel comfortable dancing with anyone but Sapphire, I don't know if I could dance by myself. Maybe that could be your gimmick. What! Your gimmick, every girl has one maybe yours could be that you only dance with Sapphire. Well I don't know how that's going to go she won't speak to me since Zora slapped the Jewish out of her. She Jewish? Yeah she is on her mom's side. Wow she doesn't look Jewish. Well how does Jewish look DJ? You know what I mean, she's black I just assumed she's Christian. DJ there are black Jews and a lot of them at that. You learn something new every day I guess. Yeah you do. I miss her! You love her. Yeah I do a lot actually. Have you told her that you love her yet? Not in so many words But I think she knows. Now's your chance to say it in the right about of words I said pointing to Sapphire coming out the door to the pool area. She looked at us and then sat down at one of the very far chairs. Go on I'll watch your food. Thanks she said going towards Sapphire.