*Chapter 16*

~Lizzy "Babydoll" Garcia~

I can't believe that Sapphire let us borrow one of her car's for the night. Me either! I am even more surprised she gave us a stack apiece she not one to share her money. Really, she's always slipping me money or buying me something. That's cause you are her girl Natalie I believe I told you that already. What does that mean other than the other bitches in the house don't mess with me? That means Natalie, you are her girl she's going to take care of you and anyone that is important to you. Not Zora they don't even get along. Especially Zora and DJ, man Bakersfield had yall severely sheltered I said as we drove to the park.

I was not sheltered. Yes princess you were I mean have you ever even kissed a boy or a girl for that matter? Yes for your information I have kissed someone before. Girl or boy and your mama and daddy don't count. Boy of course I am not gay. Gay no bi-curious hell yeah, I see the way you look at Sapphire like you want to dive into her ocean. Girl you are too much. What I look like getting between her legs? Like one happy ass bitch! I know you see how fine she is right. What you been looking at Sapphire? Girl every single woman in that house is looking at her, she may not have the big titties and ass but she's mysterious and quiet. Everyone knows the quiet ones are the freakiest. Mhm she said chuckling a little bit. What's so funny? Nothing just thinking about to something. I eyed her for a moment before returning my gaze back to the road and then I slammed on the breaks.

Oh my god! Bitch what the hell is wrong with you slamming on the breaks like that we could have died. You slept with her didn't you? What! You and Sapphire slept together when yall were in LA? Babydoll! I am serious did you? You need to drive the car before she kill both of us for wrecking her car. I put my foot on the gas and started driving. So how was it? I am not speaking to you she said keeping her eyes on the road. Did she pop your cherry? One that isn't possible because she's female and two if she did it wouldn't be any of your business. You are so naive Natalie, it is completely possible for her to pop your cherry, I can name you at least 2 different ways she could do it. Why are we discussing my cherry, when we should be discussing you and your crush on Emerald. I do not have a crush on Emerald! Yeah you do I see how you be looking at her like you want to put honey all over her body and lick it off. Is that what you did with Sapphire? You got one more time to make a comment or I am gonna pop you in the mouth. You so feisty I bet...and bam she popped me in the mouth. Did you just pop me in the mouth? I sure did and what! Okay when we fighting your little girlfriend won't be able to save you. I can take you babydoll for one I am a good 4 inches taller than you. Don't let the size fool you I said as we pulled up to the lake.

Damn the lake is full as hell. Well of course its New Years Eve there is always a ton of folks here. How you know didn't you just get to Vegas last year? I've been to Vegas before running away Natalie, how you think I found my way back. Ohh so you planned to run away? No I ran way cause my parents are crazy and tried to marry me off to some random dude in my abuela's village. Marry you off how in the world is that even possible? It is they did it to all my sisters and I was determined not to be that way. I didn't want to be 20 with 4 kids and nothing to live for but a husband that beats me. Your sister's husbands beat them? Yeah they do whatever they want to them, they are their property once they get married. I didn't want that. I mean I have 10 nieces and nephews and I am 16. How old are your sisters? My oldest sister Cecilia is 25, Laura is 23, Carolina is 20, and then there is me. You have any brothers? 2 but they didn't come from my mom's side, my dad had them before he married her. Oh she said as we found a spot to sit.

There are so many people here. We never had anything like this in Bakersfield. Girl you watching folks like you at the zoo! Shut up! I am just playing she said as we found a spot to chill out at. Alright so tell me more about yourself, she said kicking back on the blanket. Well what more do you want to know I am 16, I like the color pink, I love fast cars, money, and diamonds. Girl or boy? Both I said raising an eyebrow at her. Really now! Yeah another reason I had to leave home, my family wasn't with my equal opportunity stand point. They said it is a sin to like the same sex. Yeah I got the same talk, well more like it was beat into us that same sex ain't right. Who beat you, your mother or father? Father, he was military and was a firm believer in spare the rod spoil the child. Hmph sounds like my father. He told me that if I liked girls I'm no better than whore on the street selling her body. I guess he was right cause look at what I am doing now. Babydoll don't believe that, you are doing what you gotta do to make it. I mean they can't say you are a whore yet at the same time try to marry you off to some main 2 or 3 times your age. Well its water under the bridge now. So back to you girl or boy?