*Chapter 21*

~Natalie~

I don't know Sapphire she just isn't the same and I don't know how to be there for her. Natalie you are doing what she needs you to do and that's be there for her. I guess I just want her to be...you hear that she said interrupting me. Yeah I got up off her bed and went to the door and cracked it to see Onyx beating on our door.

"Open the door bitch I know you in there, you fucking with my money it's your ass. Open the god damn door Diana!"

I turned and Sapphire had her gun up loading it. Whoa what the hell! Stay in this room and don't come out you hear me! Sapp... I said do you hear me? Yeah I said backing up from the door. She cocked the gun and then went out into the hall way. I wanted to hear and see what they were saying so I cracked the door.

Bitch open the...Get the hell away from that door. Sapphire this ain't got nothing to do with you. Bitch I said get the hell away from the damn door did I stutter she said pointing the gun at her head. You wouldn't shoot me you don't have it in you. Bam she shot her in the shoulder. Now back the fuck away from the door or I'll shoot you in the motherfucking head she said to Onyx! You crazy bitch she said holding her arm as she ran down the hall. She tucked the gun into the back of her pants and knocked on the door softly.

DJ it's me open up! A few minutes later she opened up the door, she was shaking and crying. Come on, come down here with me she said pulling her out the room towards hers. I quickly moved back on her bed like I hadn't seen everything that had just happened.

You okay DJ I said going to her? I gotta get out of here she said collapsing in my arms. I looked at Sapphire as she stuck the gun back in her side table. It's okay DJ I said rubbing her back. DJ here take this Sapphire said giving her the little white pill. What's that? It's an anti-depressant it'll calm her nerves she said handing her the pill and some water. She took the pill and swallowed it. Make it go away she said looking up at me.

My sister was so broken and there was nothing I could do about it other than hold her up. Within 30 minutes she was calm and her heart rate was calm just staring off into space. I should get her back to our room? She's fine I need to talk to you though. I looked at DJ laying in her bed, before following Sapphire out the patio door. Once we stepped outside, the atmosphere changed a little bit. Natalie I need to ask a favor. A favor! Yeah. We have some big big time people coming in this weekend and they want something different than what the Bunny Ranch normally does. Something like what? A dual dance. Dual dance? Yeah I never dance with anyone and they think it would bring in a whole bunch of money if I did. Zora would kill both of us if I dance with you. She's off on Saturday night and Jermaine's in town so she won't be at the ranch. So you keeping track of my sister, huh. No I overheard her telling Emerald that he was coming into town. Can I think about this I mean I don't want her popping off on us both? Yeah think about it, I just wanted to see if you were down to do it. You didn't want to dance with any of the other girls? Those girls, hell no! I am only willing to do this if you do it with me.

I want to see the room? Huh! I want to see what the room looks like when it's full of clients. Natalie I can't...if you want me to dance with you Sapphire I need to see it. Fine I'll get you one of the VIP suites upstairs it's a full view of the entire room, you can see it from there and I can make sure that you aren't in contact with any of that environment. And Zora she can't know about this. I know you think I am really trying to die. Emerald either. Neither of them can know, I got it Sapphire don't worry I won't tell them. She gave a reaffirming smile before we went back into the room to see DJ staring at the ceiling. Come on DJ lets go back to the room. As soon as we were opening the door we see Zora and Emerald coming up the hallway. Fuck we all said under our breath. Just remain calm I said, as long as we don't look guilty we'll be okay, easier said than done DJ mumbled, while Sapphire just stayed quiet. Sapphire never said much when it came to interacting with the other girls. Some might say that she was shy or intimidated by them, but I know it was because she didn't want to pop off on them.