Epilogue

September 2008

~Zora~

You ready I said looking at her? Yeah can't believe it's been a year since we left Las Vegas! I know time flew by it sure did, can you help me? Yeah I got you just don't move I'll come around for you. You don't have to...but before I could even finish my sentence she was out of the car and walking around to my side. We flew out to Las Vegas for the ribbon cutting of the girl's center that we'd all chipped in on. It took a little longer than expected to get it finished because they had to do some major renovations to the house and also they needed to make sure that the stigma that surrounded the location was completely gone. Charmaine stayed for about 3 months after we all split up before moving on to Miami. She fly's back and forth between Vegas and Miami every few months to make sure things were going on okay with it. You'd think with us wanting to escape Vegas so badly that we wouldn't ever want to come back right? I guess some us deep down know that Vegas has a hold on us. Charmaine is one of those people. Even though she has this nice ass house in Miami she also has a house here in Vegas. She says it's for hurricane season but we all know that as much as she wants to deny it she misses Vegas. I guess I can't really blame her I mean she'd been there for over 10 years it was her home.

Okay I got you she said opening the door for me. Seriously Tasha! What I am not taking any chances so hush and let me help you. Whatever I said rolling my eyes at her. Aye what I tell you about that eye rolling thing? Mmm I believe the last time you said you'd tap that ass. You got real jokes Zora I am not trying to hurt you right now. You won't and you know why too! She gave me the eye before shaking her head as we walked up to the front of the center. Wow they totally transformed this place huh! Yeah Charmaine said out with the old and in with the new for real. She'd been over numerous plans for the house before settling on a classic Spanish Courtyard style home. She said it would blend in better with the dessert setting and be more inconspicuous than this big ass opulent looking mansion that was there before. In addition to the new house she had 3 building built where the girls can go and learn how to cook, take care of themselves and also go to school. For housing she had Spanish style 4-plexes built. She basically built a compound in the dessert. Once the girls make it there they won't want for anything because everything is there for them.

Damn this shit is nice as hell we said walking in. It should be it cost about 2.5 million to build we heard her say from behind us. Charmaine! Tasha! And Ms. Zora...are you pregnant? Yeah her idea not mine. Hey you didn't say nothing when the action was taking place. La'Tasha! Fine I'll shut up. Thank you I said smiling at her. I won't ask how but I will ask who Charmaine said looking at the 2 of us. Well we had a willing donor to make it happen. Jermaine! Yeah that nigga still in the picture, Tasha said shaking her head. I can't believe you're pregnant. Does Natalie know? No! I've been hiding it till I saw her I wanted it to be a surprise. Well that's definitely going to be a big ass surprise to her. So where is everyone else?

WHERE MY BITCHES AT? Never mind I said laughing hearing Bela'cruz coming in the house. Aye there my Bit...Bitch is you pregnant! Yes Bela! Damn Tasha I ain't know you had a...Hoe I ain't got a dick so don't even go there. Bitch I lived with you for what 5 years I know damn well you ain't got a dick. Damn I missed your ass she said hugging her. I missed your crazy ass to Bela. Aww we got a mama to be in the house she said rubbing my stomach. How are you? Girl I am blessed got my company going and I am making that coin so you know I am good. Charmaine girl you did the damn thang with this house. Yall like it? Yes I was like damn wish it was like this when we were here. It took a minute but I wanted it to be perfect. Oh my god! Cierra! Jade! Damn what did you do with the hell hole? I buried it she said laughing. Is there a bathroom? Yeah down the hall to the left. Thanks! You need me to go with you? Girl bye I can pee by myself I said walking off to the bathroom. Rude Ass! You love it!