*Chapter 25*

~Zora~

It was time for us to leave the burial site when I noticed those two detectives looking at us from their vehicle. Emerald had schooled me on them and how they were always the ones to work any case that ever happened at the ranch. She thought there was a conspiracy going on to catch Nicoli in something yet they never did.

You saw them too, she said breaking the silence in the limo? Yeah I did. They had yet to question us about DJ's death. Partly because after the doctor told us that she'd died we didn't come back to the ranch. We stayed in a hotel. Then when we did come back I was with Emerald and Natalie was with Sapphire. Where the hell Rocci's ass disappear to is what I want to know Phoenix said. I don't know but when she come back to the ranch its light mother fucking out for her ass Emerald said looking at Diamond. Before she dies I want a hit at that bitch Natalie said catching us all off guard. Sapphire looked at and then smirked. You want a hit at her Natalie? Actually I want slit her throat and watch the blood drain from her body. That's my kinda bitch Em said chuckling a little bit. Before we go slicing bitches throats we gotta make sure these snake ass detectives ain't snooping our business. Maybe I should release that video Babydoll said speaking up. Video what video? Long story short Benavides should really worry more about his own ass rather than ours. Diamond when is Nicoli coming back?

Nicoli hadn't been at the ranch since the day he told Natalie she had to dance. It was funny that he just disappeared and didn't tell anyone not even Diamond and he normally tell her when he's going to leave. I don't know I've been trying to reach him for 2 weeks and no response. Where his snake ass go anyway? Who knows she said rolling her eyes. The important thing is anything we say stays between us. Of course we know that. Mystic! What! That means your ass too I know you like to run that mouth. Diamond I don't run my mouth. Really so how they find out about that party two months ago. I don't know. I am sure you don't Diamond said eyeing her. After that she looked a little nervous like she was in trouble or something.

We pulled up to Crestview for lunch before going back to the ranch. I don't know how we could even think of staying there again and honestly I want nothing more than to pack up me and Natalie's shit and get the hell out of there, but Em keeps telling me to wait that it'll pay off in the long run. But what does it even mean for it to pay off if I've already lost my damn sister to this place.

Before the car could even come to a complete stop the door opened. Sweetheart we heard his voice say. We all looked at each other hearing Nicoli's voice. Nicoli what are you doing here? I called the ranch and one of the girls told me what happened. I am so sorry for your loss he said looking at me and Natalie. Mhm I said as he continued to look Natalie up and down like she was a piece of meat. Sapphire didn't like the way he was looking at her so she stepped in front of her so he could no longer see her body. Oh the room is ready he clearing his throat before going towards the door. What the hell is that motherfucker doing here? I don't know, but he's lying. About what? I didn't tell anyone where I made this reservation so how did he know I made it? There was silence between us until Jermaine caught my attention. I'll be in a minute go ahead.

Hey! Hey how you doing? It still hurts but I know my heart will heal in time. Where is Chris and Sean? Sean's inside and Chris had to leave and get back on the road again. Oh I wish I could have thanked him for coming. Yeah he said looking around. Look I am going to cut to the chase Zora, I don't know if...You breaking up with me on the day of my sister's funeral I said cutting him off. I just don't understand why you are staying? You don't have to understand Jermaine, but you should support me and my decision. He didn't say anything he just stood there. So this what you want to do break up with me here today? I don't know if I can share you with this life style, I am willing to take care of you and your sister but you want to stay and let this shit run you? You can leave. What! You can leave I told you from the very beginning that my situation was difficult and you said you understood. I do understand Zora but shit you want to lose Natalie too, this shit ain't for yall! Everything okay Emerald said interrupting us?