*Chapter 26*

***Kleenex chapter!!!***

~Diana posthumous, Zora, & natalie~

February 2nd 2005

I don't know what I am supposed to say in this thing, I've never been much of a writer, I am more into music but my therapist thinks this will help me cope with what I've been through. Yeah right, writing letters to people is not going to help me cope with being brutally raped by someone I thought I could trust. I guess I was stupid for really thinking I could trust them in the first place though. I should have known after the first time that Onyx tried me. I never told Zora or any of them what happened that day.

She cornered me in front office, "A cute thing like you needs to be treated right!" I'll never forget that day because I was in pain for days from her long ass nails. The nurse said I was lucky she didn't mess up my cervix. After that I was like candy to her she would follow me around the ranch. And eventually convinced me to start booking the parties with her and Rocci. I knew Zo didn't want me to do them but hell we needed the money and we needed it soon so I did them. I did more than the parties I told her about too.

She had me in everything that she could get me into until Rocci "saved" me, if I can say that. The parties she got me out of those ratchet parties and into more influential parties. I am talking parties with State senators, congressman, and people that could make us disappear without anyone even knowing. She was no better than Onyx, she was actually worse. Trix had it wrong Rocci was way stronger than Onyx could ever be, she took pride in letting me know that I was her possession and everything I got I owe to her. Yeah right the only thing I owe to her is a kick to the throat or better yet...well never mind Karma's a bitch and she's gonna come looking for her ass for real. I hope... I really hope that one day someone does to her what she did to me. I wish Onyx would have lived so we could make her watch as well. Stank bitches!

I should have killed them when I had the chance. Oh the chances I had to kill them...they don't even know that they could have been dead the after the second party but I let them live.

"Come one just try it! Nope I am not doing that I don't know that woman. She's clean baby see. No! Just cause you like eating coochie don't mean I do. I got up and let the room only to be followed out by Onyx. Aye what's the damn deal? I don't do women, new women, old women, fresh off the boat women, I don't do that shit. You ain't have a problem doing me. Correction you did me! I ain't ever in my life licked yo coochie! Its sweet you should try it. Naw i'll pass on aged cheese. What you say to me? I said I'll pass. Watch your step new girl don't get fucked up. Naw you don't get fucked up I said pulling the switch blade on her. She looked at the blade and then me. You thought I wasn't carrying protection? She looked at me and backed away. Okay new girl it's your world! Yeah it is."

After that day Onyx didn't mess with me, at least not the way she did before. I guess me pulling that blade on her scared her away. Then again it could have been because of what Rocci did to her. Onyx should of known better than to trust Rocci, cause in the end that bitch set her up to get fucked up by Emerald.

I guess it's true what they say you can't trust every bitch and everyone ain't for you. Maybe this journaling thing will work out after all.

-Diana-

I closed the journal when I heard Natalie's voice. Hey what are you doing up in here? Ugh nothing I couldn't sleep. Oh she said rubbing her head. You okay? Yeah I just have a head ache that's all. You want some medicine or something? No...No pills I'll be okay I am just gonna try and tough it out. Why won't you take the medicine? Sapphire and I are doing this no pill thing, she don't take pills and I won't. You trying to keep her sober? I am trying to keep her here the land of the living. What's that supposed to mean? She suffers from depression and anxiety the pills that Nicoli gives her only increase the symptoms.