*Chapter 7*

~Diana~

After getting settled into the room I really needed to talk to Zo, I know we on hard times but this right here was crazy as hell. She really got us about to stay in a legal prostitution ring and work here as well. I looked over at Natalie and she was passed out with her ear phones in her ear. Perfect now I can talk to Zo.

Zo Zo! Yeah DJ she said sitting at the desk. We really about to stay here and work? We don't have no other choice DJ, if we would have stayed on the streets someone would have noticed Natalie and taken her away. At least here we know she's safe, we have food, and look Diamond gave me a card to go get us some clothes. What she gave you a card? Yeah she said this was for us to get our necessities you know tooth paste, deodorant, all the women's hygiene products. I don't know Zo, its one thing to live wild another thing to be wild. Look I know it's going to be an adjustment but as long as we do what we need to do we should have the money we need to leave in 6 months. 6 months! 6 months I promise DJ and think you will make the money you need to get that guitar you wanted. The Gibson supreme! The Gibson supreme she said looking at me. And then when we leave where are we going? Texas or where ever we don't have to decide now.

I wonder if Daddy is even worried about us, we've been gone almost 2 months. The last time I talked to Mrs. Jackson she said she hadn't seen him since the day he got out the hospital. You think he's with that white woman her kids? Who knows and really who cares, the 3 of us is all we have so let's focus on that. If Natalie keeps going the way she's going she'll finish high school a year early. Yeah I said looking at her sleep. Mama always told us to take care of her. She did and we just gotta do the best we can, if that means we gotta dance a little to do it, we just have to do it. I wonder where she is? I don't know, I thought about trying to find her you know going to Florida where last knew she was. But then I thought what do you say to someone that just up and leaves you in hell? You mean before or after you cuss them out? DJ! I am serious she left us with her hell while she went off to freaking Florida, trust if I see her again it won't be pretty. Well I doubt we will she don't care about us so why should we care about her? Exactly I said relaxing into the comfy couch.

What you think of Emerald or whatever her name is? I think you two need to play nice cause I don't want no issues out of yall. Me play nice, I am always nice Zo! Yeah right I saw how you looked her, please DJ no issues this is our last opportunity here. The same can go for you Zo, your attitude just as bad as mine. Naw I just don't take no shit and I never will. My sister the non-shit taker I said laughing, girl if your namesake could see you. Haha very funny just remember Natalie and I aren't your Supremes. Say what, you know yall always going to be my Supremes I said laughing.

Look at this I've made us out a budget if we stick to this we won't have any problems being out of here in 6 to 7 months. If we want to get the money to get the car that'll be another 2 months. The place ain't that bad maybe it won't be bad staying here. Its way better than that roach motel Willie was running. I wonder if they found his car yet. I doubt it we were pretty secluded back on the other side of that RV.

We stayed up for a few more hours going over our budget and thinking of ways to keep Natalie active so she wouldn't know exactly what this place was. We finally passed out around 1 in the morning only to be awoken by a loud thud. I sat straight up looking around to see what the noise was. Natalie! Sorry DJ I dropped my iPod. What are you doing up so early. DJ its 11 in the morning. 11 in the morning! Yeah see she said showing me the clock. Where is Zo? She went to meet with Diamond. Oh okay! I am hungry you want to go to the kitchen and get something to eat? Yeah let me catch a shower real quick. Okay, oh and there is shampoo and bath soap in there as well Emerald brought it over to us, she said she knew we didn't have very much and she wanted to share with us. I am sure she did I said going into the bathroom.