*Chapter 22*

~Zora~

What the hell happened to her I said immediately helping them get her into the room? Promise you won't get upset, Phoenix said. Really you asking me that right now? Look she was saying how she needed to have some fun so we took her out. Out where! A couple of clubs. More like 5 Mystic said plopping her down on the couch. 5 clubs! Yeah she kept saying she wasn't ready to come back and that she never wanted to come back. We should have left after the 3rd club. I am sorry Zora she said shaking her head.

DJ! DJ! Natalie said patting her face she wouldn't wake up, come on we need to get her on her side in case she and right as I was speaking she threw up all over Natalie and Me. In case she throws up. Eww that shit is gross Mystic said turning her head. Ugh my head DJ said. Your head bitch you just threw up? Here let me help yall Phoenix said grabbing some towels. Not the good towels Diamond will kill us if we mess those up. Here she said grabbing some newspaper to cover the vomit. Mystic are you gon stand there or help? That's nasty shit! Bitch if you don't grab something and help Phoenix said looking at her like she was crazy. Thank god the floors in this room were wood cause that shit would not have come up at all. After an hour we finally got everything cleaned up and her sleeping on the couch with a trash can next to her so if she threw up again that would catch it.

I am sorry Zo I should have never taken her out. It's not your fault she would have done it weather you took her or not. Yeah you right! I told her if she work with me she can't be drinking like that. You think it's wise she go back to work I a mean she hasn't been in that room in almost 3 months. She wants to make money that's the only way and I am sure Nicoli is going to push her to be released so. The only girl that don't work that stage is Ruby. Why is that? It isn't obvious! Obvious what you mean? The next time you see her look real close at her she said before getting up. Come on bitch it's time to go she said to Mystic. Bye Zora they said leaving the room.

I shook my head looking at Natalie. She won't remember a damn thing in the morning either. Nope we both said. I woke a few hours later to the sound of gagging. I went to the bathroom and DJ was literally hugging the toilet. Ugh she said falling against the wall. I am not going to lecture you cause you are getting your punishment right now I said chuckling a little. Please don't she said rolling her eyes, she put the toilet seat down and then flushed the toilet? What happened she said as we went back into the living area? I don't know you tell me. I remember going out with Phoenix and Mystic to some clubs. I just wanted to numb the pain Zora. I know, it's hard staying where it happened. Yeah I can't even go and eat in the freaking cafeteria cause I know they'll pop up and corner me.

I didn't realize that Nicoli had taken pay from them. Yeah 3 months' worth! 3 months that's a lot of money Zo. I know but that's what he said he would lose without you working. So he knows it was them? Yeah someone told him exactly what happened to you. She promised she wouldn't tell. Who promised? Sapphire! She knew. I told her when she came to see me in the hospital she promised she wouldn't tell. It wasn't her. Huh! It wasn't her, Trix told Emerald. She cried the whole time Zo. Cried! Yeah she kept crying and saying how sorry she was till Rocci told her to shut the hell up or she'd be next. No one knows that she told so don't say anything. Is she still here? No Diamond took her with her to Puerto Rico after she told so she wouldn't have to deal with them. Hell she should have taken me I am the one that was raped.

You hungry! Really you gon ask me that after the night I've had? You gotta eat something so why don't we go and get something to eat. Where is Natalie? She had something to do this morning so she left earlier. Oh okay she said as we got our selves together to go to the cafeteria to eat. Soon as we stepped in I knew there was going to be a problem. I am not hungry DJ said stopping as she looked at Rocci and Onyx sitting at one of the tables near the windows. Dj you gotta eat. No no I don't. You need to eat, DJ Emerald said coming up behind us. How the hell do you do that just pop up out of nowhere? She chuckled a little, DJ don't sweat them bitches they ain't gone do nothing to you come on she said pulling her in to the cafeteria. We got some food and then sat a table. I noticed DJ's hand was shaking while she was trying to feed herself. Slowly I said helping her. Emerald scooted over so that her direct line of sight wasn't them.