Chapter 26

Graces POV

"Theres more." I whispered.

"What!?" Harry asked with disbelief.

"A year before you came. There was Louis. He was everything I wanted. He was my bestfriend. Then he left with a girl. I got mad, jealous. For a month he wouldn't talk to me. So I became mad and hurt. I shut down and I never spoke to him again." I finish.

"I wish I could have stopped your pain." Harry whispers

"But we cant change the past." I say. "Only the future."

"I loved you months ago I love you know and I will love you months from now!" Harry says

"Thats sweet Harry."

"I mean it." And all I can do is smile and hope hes right. "So all Louis did was leave you?"

"Harry....." My lips quiver as I say his name.

"Tell me Grace."

"It hurts so much to tell you."

"Grace tell me!" His voice getting loder the more I declin. "Did he ummmm.... sleep with you?" Harry asks getting quite, to barley above a wisper. I shake my head. He sigs with relief. I cant bare to tell him the news. It will make him crazy to know why.

"Grace.....did he hit you?" Harry asks.

"Har.....oh he scares me so much." I cry.

"Haha stop! Its so funny! You make him feel bad!" The voice from my head is back. For years Ive called her, Red. Red because the color red signalls love and anger. I feel love because Red was nice at first, we were best friends. Then when Dad started beating me, she turned dark and evil. Red is my self conscious.

So many thoughts, feelings and emotions flow over me right now as Harry hugs me. He hushes me and smoothes my hair, telling me its okay. I want to believe him but Red wont let me believe a word he says.