Chapter 3

-V POV-
===========================

"Ugh she is different.Not the same",I blustered after have a fight with her early.

"V are you alright?",Rapmon asked.

"Hmm", I said.

"Looks like someone got upset", Jimin teased me.

"You guys go first. I want to go to the toilet", I said as soon run away from getting teased.

I entered the restroom. I washed my hand there and heard someone talked about Blackpink.

"Hahaha, so she thought that you someone who can be trusted?",the first guy said.

"Yup. Stupid girl", the second guy said. Looks like I know that voice. It was a guy that tried to save Jennie early.

"So you're going out tonight?",the first guy said.

"Yeah.I'll make she become my victim tonight", the second guy said.

Aishh I can't let this happen. I can't.

I saw she went shopping for buying a dress tonight. But she will get upsets if she knows what will happen.

I will come to save you...wait for me...

I went out of my dorm tonight.

"V where are you going?",Jhope asked

"Umm just out for dinner", I lied

"I want to follow", Jhope said

"Hyung! You can't", I said anxiously.

"Haha I'm just kidding", He said and said goodbye to me.

I drive my car until I saw Jennie and that guy entered the car. I followed them.

Until they stopped at the motel.Looks like he is really doing it. How dare him!!

I'm waiting until they came out but the door still not open. So, I come near and see Jennie was tried to release herself from that guy.

I knocked the mirror. But that guy just smirked and hugged her strongly. I can't let him do this.

I opened the door that jerk sat. I pulled him out from the car and punched him. I dodge every his attack and punched him back until he can't stand up.

I looked at Jennie. She is shivering. I don't know why I'm too emotional tonight. Why?

I pulled her to my car and as soon we got in, she thanked me.

I don't know how to react to her.I'm too worried about her. She makes my heart stopped from beating cause scared too much.

Why do you keep makes me like this? Why Jennie?

"Thanks for helping me. If you not here, I will be his ---", She said but my body automatically wants to feel her lips.

I kissed her. I closed my eyes and just give her what I felt just now. Her breath I can feel it. Her warmth keeps moves into my body.

I think she will avoid it but she does the same thing to me. Without hesitating, I wrapped my arms around her waist. And she does the same thing at my neck.

Until we stopped from our longer kisses...

She looks embarrassed right now. So, I decided to go for dinner with her. Where is my ego?

"Where did you want to bring me?",She asked curiously.

"How about the hotel?",I said it just to make a joke.

"Yah!!",she hit my arm.

"Yah?? I'm just kidding. Let's eat first", I said and smile at her.

"Okay", She agrees and looks at her phone. She messages her friends.

Finally, we arrived at my favorite restaurant.I'm very hungry. Japchae ~~~waiting for me.

We choose our table to sit. And the waiter takes the order.

"Can I take your order?",A female waiter asked.

I just nodded.

"One Japchae", Jennie and I said the same thing.

"Haha, so it's two right?",the waiter asked.

"Umm yes", I said.

"You two looks good together", that waiter tells us.

I just look at her and she blushed.

"After this, I'll send you to your home", I said.

"It's okay I will take a taxi", she said.

I know the girl's feeling.No means yes. Okay means not.

"Don't worry I will send you", I said.

We had our dinner and I send her to her home with my car. Looks like Blackpink waiting for her.

I opened the door for her.

"Umm thanks again", She thanked me.

"No problem", I said and rub my neck.

"Bye", She said and waving at me.

"Bye"