Chapter 19

-Jennie pov-

V send me to my house.At first, I think he will leave after that but he stays with me.He asked me if I want to eat anything.He takes care of me a lot.

When I tried to walk, He will say.

"Don't move.Just stay there"

This guy makes me crazy.How can I stay here when I really need to go to the toilet.

"Umm but-", I tried to talk but he always interrupted my sentences.

"Just stay.I will do everything for you", He said

Okay fine...

"I need to go to the toilet", I told the truth.

"What!Let me help you", With his big eyes haha he must shock.

He helps me to walked and stay front of the toilet.After I done, I went out from the toilet and see he still standing there.

He looked at me and help me to go to my bedroom.Now I'm on my bed and he stands while keeping look at my room.

"You still love this room style?It is the same like before right?",He asked me and I know that he saw something familiar.In the past, he always entered my room.So he realized that I still love the past style of this room.

"Yes.I still love them", I said

"Is it because of we decorate it?",He asked me.

And I remembered why I still love them.Yeah, it is because of him.Why I just realized it?

"Yes", I said without hesitating.

He comes near me and stroke my hair.

"Thanks for keeping this as our memories", He thanked me.

I just nodded and smiled sweetly at him.

Knock Knock !!!

My door is knocked by someone.It is must Blackpink.

"V, Are you there?",Suga said

I must be wrong.It is Suga.

"I'm here", V said

And Suga entered the room with BTS and also Blackpink.They look sad.Did something happen?

"Hey, guys.What's wrong?",I approached first.

"Yeah, What's wrong?",V asked back when seeing they not replied to me.

"We-", Lisa said and cut the sentence.Then looked back at the floor.

"Actually we-", Now Jisoo said and still cut the sentence.

"We won the competition!!!And you know what.Blackpink win in the first place of the girl group and BTS win the first place of boy group.It's totally amazing.We are so happy", Rose said and all of them stopped from doing their act but laughed cause they so happy with the result.

Really?I'm really surprised.V also the same.V stand up from my bed and lift me.Omg, what is he doing in front of his friends?

"Aww...Love birds are here", Jungkook said.

"Aww", All of them followed Jungkook reaction and laughed together.My cheeks become red.

"Let's celebrate our success today", Rapmon said.

"Deal!!!",All of us shouted enjoyed.

That night we celebrated it at my house since I can't walk too much.But it's okay since our house is big and comfortable for them.

The party was lively.It is because we invited our college friends to come here.Looks like they love our party.

V with me and the others have their talk with the guest.But I saw someone missing and it was Lisa.Where is she?

___________________________________
-Author-

So guys waiting for next chapter.It will be the love between Lisa and Jungkook started.And I will make it better.Thanks for the support and love that I get.Thanks for 4k+ views and also the votes.Love you guys😍

Vote if you like it🙆