Chapter 14

-V POV-

Everything is perfect today.It makes me glad about it.I send Jennie to her house.And she still keeps smile when with me.

I feel relieved about it.She loves everything I have done for her.Everything from the start.

"Bye", She waving at me.

I hugged her for a minute.

"Bye", I whispered.

She went out from the car and told me to go first.

"I don't want.You entered first then I will go", I said.If something happens it will make me more worried.So let her entered the first will makes me feel better.

"Arasseo", She said and entered first.

I started to drive and went back to my house.It's already 10.00 p.m.

"Hyung", Jungkook called me when I arrived at the house.

"How is your date?",Rapmon asked.

I smile and they know what is the result.They give me thumbs up.I went to my room.I lay my body on the bed.It is a tired day but a really wonderful day.

Suddenly my phone got a notification.I opened it.

Jihyo: Oppa, where are you right now?

Me: At home.Why?

Jihyo:  Can we meet?

I think for a very long time.It already night and I already tired right now.Should I meet her?I don't like her anymore.I don't think so.

Me: I don't think so I can.I just arrived at my home and need to rest.Sorry about that.

Jihyo: Why do you become another person these days?You always with her and it frustrated me.

Me: She is my girlfriend and that the reason.

She just has seen my chat.And private everything from me.I don't feel guilty anymore.

I don't give her fake hope anymore.So why I must feel like that.

Then my phone was ringing.Now it is my Mom.I answered it.

"Our son", My mom said

"Ne", I just said that.

"I heard something weird from Jihyo.Did you really date Jennie?A daughter of betrayer?",My mom asked coldly.

"Yes.I really dating her", I answered

"Don't you dare to dating her.She is not the one that I chose for you.I already have another girl to introduce you", My mom said angrily.

"Mom, I don't want to be a rude son.But I don't think so that I will hear what you said right now.I will stay with her", I said and it makes me angrier when mom tried to separate us for the second time.

"No, you can't.You will not happy if you with her", Mom said

"Mom..stop all your rejection about me.Stop being too strict with me.I already did what you said and now you can't.It's my wish to be with her", I said.Ugh, what's wrong with Jihyo.She makes Jennie and I more difficult in our future relationship.

"Fine.You can with her but I'll make sure that you will unhappy after this", Mom warned me.She hangs up her phone.

"Ugh!!!",I get more emotional.

Knock ! Knock! Knock!

Someone knocked the door.

"V, Are you alright?",Jin from outside the door said.

"I'm okay", I lied and heard Jin footsteps went away from my room door.

I take a nap and look at my room ceiling.And think about my mom said.Why must I have a mom like this?Everything I do, I must hear her.But she always leaves me when I'm still a child.

She too bossy..

____________________________________

-Jennie pov-

I entered my house.Blackpink waiting for me.

"Unnie", Lisa called me.

"Did your parents already called you?",She asked

I look at my silent phone.It already 50 missed called.Did something happen?Why did they call me many times?It really weird since they always busy with their work.

I called back.

"Hello", I said.

"What did you mean hello right now?Where did you go out?Are you with Taehyung early?",Mom asked

"Yes.What's wrong?",I asked

"You can't.Did you forget about his parents?I said you can't", She gets angrily.

"Mom..this is my life.You can't tell me what I'm gonna to do", I said

I hang up the phone.It makes me upset when my mom doesn't think about my feeling.They too selfish.

I grew on my own.My parents always busy with our company.And I just stay at home alone.Now I already get friends and also my beloved person, V.

"What's wrong?",Jisoo asked when seeing my eyes watered.

"Hey, why are you crying?",Rose asked worriedly.

I can't say anything.My eyes can't stop from crying.It's really hurt my feeling when my mom doesn't believe that I will fine with this.

"My mom.She doesn't want me with V", I said and look at the floor.

"But why?",Lisa asked

I tell them about my past with V.And they shocked by hearing that.They are sympathy for me.And they hugged me to comfort me back.They tell me it's okay.They will stay to protect me.

____________________________________

-Author-

Hey guys☺After an appreciation for you guys, now I update the new chapter.The conflict will start in next chapter.Thanks to you guys make me can continue my writing.Love ya😍

Thanks for 900+ views and 200+ votes.Vote if you like the story☺

Tag your friends here👇👇👇