Chapter 5

-JENNIE POV-

"Saranghae", He confessed to me about his feeling.

Omg!What should I react with that?It happened too sudden for me.Ugh, it makes me frustrated.Tell him that I'm not ready or accept him?

"I'm joking hahaha", He said and laughed at me.

"I'm not falling for it", I lied and continued walked to the exit door.

This guy makes me crazy!!!Fine, it will never happen again.I swear.

"Hey wait", He tried to stop me.

"What did you want Kim Taehyung??",I glare at him.

Just let me go !!!Why you keep disturb me?

"Let me drop you at home", He said

"It's okay.I will take a taxi", I said and walked to the roadside.

"Hey", He said nicely and hold my hand.

"Let me go", I really dislike him for play with my heart.Let's stop this here.

"I don't want to", He tried to challenge my patience.

"Don't you dare play with my feelings", I yelling at him which makes he stopped.

He looks guilty and stopped from disturbed me.I leave him alone and wait for a taxi.

I got a called from Jisoo.

"Hello Jen, are you still at the college?",She asked

"Yup.But I'm going back now", I informed her.

"Take care.You make us worried", She said

"Arasseo", I said and we hang up our phone.

I waiting for a taxi but other comes.A white sports car stopped in front of me.I know that car.It was the guy last night.Pervert guy!

"Hey, Jennie.Do you want me to drop you at home?",He pressed down the window button and approached me first.

At first, I ignored him.

"There no taxi here.Let me send you", He said again

When I look at him, I just smirked.

"Where are your brave boyfriend?",He asked and laughed.

I still ignored him.Ugh, why there is no taxi tonight!!

"I'm here", I looked at my back when hearing another voice.

"Wow!Your boyfriend come as soon I called him", He tried to challenge V.

"Jagiya, why are you standing here?I told you to wait for me in my car", V put an act and wrapped his hand around my waist.

I'm doing this just because of pervert guy.To send him away.

"Mian, I thought you said here.Let's go", I said cutely and do the same thing.

We went to V car without looking back.Finally, I can avoid from that guy.

"Jagiya, Shall we go?",He asked and still put an act.

"I'm not your jagiya.He already leaves and me too.Let me go", I said arrogantly.

"Yah! Can't you be a little nice to me?I already helped you", He yelled back.

"Why I must be nice to you.You are nothing to me", I said and come back to my waiting place.

"Okay..I'm nothing to you", He said and entered back to our college.

Did I'm too harsh?Just ignore him, Jen.

I called Rose.

"Rose, can you come here?There are no taxi here", I said

"Okay..wait.I will come", She said

I should early call Blackpink.I will never meet them.The pervert and The rude guy everrr!!!!!!

____________________________________

-V POV-

She yelling at me and just went out from our college.I feel guilty when makes she upsets with me.I'm not playing with your heart, Jennie.But I tell the truth.

I followed her and sit on a bench far from the place she is standing right now.To looks for her safety.

Then, I saw a white car stopped in front her.The owner of a car looks familiar.It was the guy last night!

I walked near them.And hear that guy just called me.

"Where are your brave boyfriend?",He asked her and laughed.

Jennie ignored him.So I approached them.

"I'm here", She looked at her back when hearing my voice.

"Wow!Your boyfriend come as soon I called him", He said

So I tried to put an act.He smirked at me.Haha, I'm not afraid at all.

"Jagiya, why are you standing here?I told you to wait for me in my car", I wrapped my hand around her waist.

She looks at me.

"Mian, I thought you said here.Let's go", She said cutely and do the same thing as mine.

We went to my car without looking back.

"Jagiya, Shall we go?",I tried to tease and still put an act.

"I'm not your jagiya.He already leaves and me too.Let me go", She said arrogantly.

Ouch!It's hurt my feeling.

"Yah! Can't you be a little nice to me?I already helped you", I yell at her.

"Why I must be nice to you.You are nothing to me", She said and come back to her waiting place.

I'm nothing to her?Fine

"Okay..I'm nothing to you", I said entered back to our college.

Why must she keep said something that hurt my feeling?I hate when she talks that way.

I went to the dancing room for others.They waiting for me.I entered the room.

"Sorry I'm late", I said with my usual expression.

They stopped the music and take a rest.

"Can we have a talk?",Rapmon asked

"About what?",I asked back.

"About you and our rival.Did you like her?",He asked and still waiting for me to answer.

"We also want to know", Jungkook said and the other nodded.

"No.I don't like her", I lied

"Did you think we are stupid?We are a man too.We know your feeling", Jimin said.

"Why you do not tell her?",Rapmon asked.

"Umm I don't want to", I said

"See?You like her", J hope said

"But I'm nothing to her", I said and look down at the floor.

"How did you know?",Jin asked when seeing me upset with Jennie.

"She said to me early", I tell them.

"Haha hyung! You got rejected huh?",Jungkook laughed.

"I'm not", I said angrily.

"Haha calm down.Now let's practice.We have no time.The competition will come soon",Rapmon said to us

"Okay",All of us said at the same time.

============================
A/N POV

Thankfully I take very short times to calm back.Now I start doing my work!!!Btw Thanks for 100+ views.I really appreciate all of your supports.