Chapter 29

-Jisoo pov-

-Jisoo pov-

I'm alright if I don't have a partner tonight.But since the others have a partner so they told me to choose one that I want to go with.Actually, I don't know.

Okay, I'm really popular at our college since I'm Blackpink but I don't meet someone that truly loves me because of true myself.They just want popularity.

"How about Jin?Do you want to be his partner tonight?He doesn't have one yet", Rose asked me.

Jin?There is a gossip at our college that said Jin and I have the same face.Really?Haha..He is the quietest in BTS but sometimes looks funny when joking with his friends.

Should I just go with him?He is the better one.

"Okay...I agree to go with him", I said.

"I will let him know", Rose said and went to Jimin.

I know that Rose loves Jimin.I can see through her eyes.Same like Jimin too.

I walked to the cafeteria alone.I'm starving right now.I'm waiting for Blackpink but they with their own boyfriend.Like usually I went there alone.I play with my cellphone while walking.

"Ouch", I bumped into someone chest.I looked up and saw Jin.

"I'm sorry", I apologize first

"It's okay", He said only that words and smile sweetly towards me.

"I have to go now", I said and continued walked to the cafeteria.Before I leave, Jin tried to say something.

"Umm Jisoo--", He said and I turned back.

"Yes, Did you want to say something?",I asked curiously.

"Umm Don't forget about tonight", He said and I can say that he was nervous.

"Okay", I said and wave at him since I want to go to cafeteria.I'm starving...

-That night-

I'm waiting for Jin to come.Just for few minutes, I have done my makeup, He arrived with the others.

I don't have any feeling for him and I think he feels the same things.So I get in his car and just quiet since two of us silence.

We arrived at the amusement park and played there.After that, we went to the beach near the park.The beach looks so great.I can hear wave sound and that makes me comfortable.

"Since when you being single?",Jin asked while the others already walk in front.

I answered the question but late.

"5 years", I said.That love story already end.It's my past and I didn't want to remember it.

"Same like me", He said with a broken voice.I never see him like this.