Chapter 68

-V's Pov-

I go to the college as usual.I walked along the way to a computer lab to finish my college's work.I just have two days to finish it.I focused on the computer until Jennie and Mark enter that computer lab.Jennie just looks at me then continue her talk to Mark.I think I should go before my jealous increases here.

I grab my things and go out from that computer lab.Suddenly, someone punched me and make me fall.Jennie and Mark also come here when see people crowded.I look at that person.It was Ricky.When I see him, I felt irritated.

"Yah!", I yelled at him

"Satisfied now?", He asked

I stand up.

"What do you mean huh?", I asked him 

"Because of you, I must get out from this college", Ricky said angrily

"It's not my fault.It's yours", I said and leave.

Ricky pulls and pushes me to the wall.
He punched me again.Some of the guys try to stop the fight.

I felt annoyed right now.I looked at my right side, Jennie and Mark looked at me.I smirked at Ricky and leave.

I go to my class and sit beside Rapmon.

"Dude, what's wrong with your face?", Rapmon asked and makes BTS look at me and come to see my face.

"V, did you fighting?Why your face like this?", Jimin asked

"Who did this to you?", Suga asked

"Tell us who hit you?", Jhope asked

"Haha nothing", I said and act normally.

Jennie and Mark entered the class.Jennie looks at me.I don't know what she's thinking right now.

After the class end, I decided to go home.I want to rest.So, I tell BTS that I will go home first.I walked to the parking lot and I saw Jennie stand in front of my car.

At first, I just ignore but she approaches me.

"V", She called my name

I looked at her.

"This", She said and give me an ointment and plaster.

"Thanks", I thanked her and smile.

"Sorry...I know all of this happen because of me", Jennie said and felt guilty about it.

"It's not your fault.It's okay, I will deal with it", I said

"Jennie!", Mark called her and waving towards her.

"I'm sorry again.Hmm...I need to go.Bye", She apologizes and goes to Mark.

I just smile.

I drive to BTS's house and get rest.I look in the mirror.My face...Ugh!!!That guy.

I put an ointment that Jennie gives.I smile.Look like she still worries about me.I go take a nap on my bed while thinking about Jennie.

"Will we be together again?Will she accept me after what I did to her?", I said and sighed

Knock! Knock!

"Who is that?", I asked

Silence.

I walked to my room's door and opened it.

"Hi V", Elle greet me and try to make me surprised.

I flick her forehead.

"Ouch", She said and rub her forehead