Chapter 13

-V POV-

Since all of them a bit tired, they went home for rest.Jennie and I still in my car.Only two of us that doesn't exhaust yet.It is because we skipped our class early.

"Where did we want to go?",Jennie asked me.

I want to bring her to our secret place.A tree house that only us know.

"Our place", I said and she still blanks.

"Our?Since when we bought the same house?Wait.I think I know what do you mean.Are you really wanted to go there?",She asked me and looked excited about it.

I nodded and smiled at her.While holding her hand, she keeps looking at me.Don't look at another way.Just me.

"Why did you look at me like that?",I asked since I feel shy for a second.

She still looks at me with her cute face.

I stopped my car to the roadside.The scenery was really beautiful.We need to feel it.I mean to appreciate the nature.Such a beautiful day.

"It's beautiful", She said

I look at her and stroke her hair.

"It's beautiful since we are here together.Thanks to you for coming back", I said and look into her eyes.

"We not doing great right early?",She asked me.

I blank for a second then remembered about the kiss at the bowling center.

She come close to me and taste my lips.We are kissed.The moment we shared today makes us more closer than before.It's warmth and also comfortable.

___________________________________
-Jennie pov-

I looked at the scenery there.

"It's beautiful", I said

He looks at me and stroke my hair.

"It's beautiful since we are here together.Thanks to you for coming back", He said and look into my eyes.

I become nervous.My heart beat too fast for him.

"We not doing great right early?",I asked him.

He still blank and smile when remembered the kissed early.

I come close to him.And kissed him better than before.

After we done, We continued our journey to the tree house.I missed that house.I don't come here after having an argument with him when we separate.

But he?Still come here.It really touched.He never forgets our friendship.It makes me more love him.

After a few minutes, we arrived the tree house at our private place.

"Finally", I said and run to the house alone.I leave V at the back.Haha, Mianhae.

He smiles and followed me from behind.I climbed up the wood stairs.I looked into that house.It already decorated.It must V.It is really cool.

But only one that doesn't have any change.It is our picture that hanging on the wall.And beside of that frame, located our cute name.It was Taenie.

I hold the frame.And look at the back picture for look at our message before we separate that time.

'We must still together no matter what happens.Our friendship will never end and we promise if we are separate, we will come and meet again as more special relationship'

I laughed at our promise in the past.Then I saw another message.

'I'm here.Where are you?I'm waiting for your presence every day.But you said I'm nothing for you today.How broken I am'

Suddenly, my eyes watered.I look at V.He busy searched for our album at the table.

I put the frame down and went to him.I hugged him from the back.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?",V asked worriedly.

I just cried.

"I'm sorry for said you are nothing to me that night.You are everything in my life.Thanks for waiting for me", I said to him.

He releases from my hugged and turned to me.He hugged me.

"Aigoo.I'm okay.It already becomes past.We are in a better relationship anyway", He said to comfort me.

Thanks to him..I become better.

___________________________________

-Author-

Hey guys😊😃For the next chapter I will skip.It will be an appreciation for the supporter.I will mention everyone that support for this fanfic.If you want to be mention, vote or dm.So I can know who the voter.And then I will update the next chapter.

Thanks for 790+ views and 200+ votes.Love you guys