Chapter 28

-Rose pov-

-Rose pov-

We went to the amusement park that night.That's makes me excited since I went there with Jimin as my partner.

"Rose, who will you choose to be your partner this night?",Jennie asked me

"Jimin", I said without hesitating.

"Okay.How about you Jisoo?",Jennie asked

"I don't know", Jisoo said and wanted to avoid all the question.

Jisoo must sad because she doesn't have a partner.How can I help her?How about Jisoo and Jin.I think they look good together.

I went home and prepare for my outfit tonight.I choose a Pink top and short black skirt.

When we go to the amusement park, we went there with our partner.I waiting for Jimin outside my house.

"Rose, just waiting for him inside.You will catch a cold if you do that", Jennie said from inside the house.

"It's okay I want to stay here", I said and waiting until Jimin arrived.

Jimin, V, Jungkook, and Jin come here together.They come with their own car.There is four sports car here.They look cool.

They went out from the car and waiting for us to come closer.

Jennie, Lisa, and Jisoo walked out from the house and we go to our partner.

Jimin approached me when I'm closer to him.

"Why are you waiting outside?You will catch a cold", He said worriedly and patted my head.

"I just missed you and can't be patience to see you", I said the reason I stay outside.

Jimin opened the car's door for me.I entered the car.I forgot to put on seatbelt and he helped me.His face too close.I can't breathe.

"I missed you more but if you're sick, I will worry too much, more than you expected I will be", He said and held my hand.

"I'm fine...Don't worry about it", I said

"I will worry...And you--", He trying to said but cut his sentences.

"Me?",I said

"You looks so beautiful.I think you are an angel at first", He said and smile at me.Making an eye contact with him makes me more nervous and also comfort at the same time.

This guy is a sweet guy I ever meet.I don't know why his ex-cheating on him.I love him more.

He drives with one hand since his other hand hold mine and followed the other's car.Wow, he looks handsome.

"Rose, There is something I want to ask you", He said

"About what?You can ask me", I said

"It's about letters that I received.Is that you?",He asked

How did he know about it?I feel embarrassed to answer it.It's really me.

"Umm yes it's me", I said

"I just realized that R is for Rose.So I just wanted to ask", He said and looks happy when heard I said it was me.

"Are you that happy?",I asked curiously.

"Yes I am.I'm happy because it was you", He said

It makes me feel relieved.I thought he will not like it.

"Okay we already arrived", He said and parked his car far from others since parking was full.

We went out together and walk towards the others

"You guys look good together", Jennie said

"Right?I already tell you that we look good together", Jimin said and winked at me.

"When you said that?",I whisper to him and we giggled.

I can see that Jisoo looks awkward with Jin.Since they have to be a partner today.

"What do you want to ride?",Jimin asked me.

"Umm I think-", I said while thinking what should I ride

"How about Ferris wheel?After that, we ride the others", He suggested.

I think that's a great idea.We need a romantic place to be together.

I nodded and smile.

"Guys, we will ride Ferris Wheel first", Jimin said to the others and the girls waving at me.

We ride the Ferris wheel.Without any talk or voice.Two of us keep silence.

What should I say?I look outside.

"Wow..looks at the light of buildings.It's really -", I said

"Beautiful", Two of us said at the same time while looking at each other.

"You're beautiful", He said and still keep looking at me.

"Stop looking at me like that.You make my heart flutter", I said and clear my throat.

"What?You said you want me to look at you like that?",He tried to tease me.

If you do this time, I think I will fall to you again.

"Don't tease me Jimin", I said and tried to tease him by coming closer to his face.

Haha, look!He becomes silent.He looks nervous.

But when I tried to come to a place as before, my hands were pulled by him.And now his face closer to me.His warmth, I can feel it.I think my body temperature will rise.

"What are you doing?",I said with my nervous voice

"What do you mean what I'm doing right now?"He said while looked into my eyes.

"I-- I --", I tried to said but I can't say anything cause I'm too nervous.

"1...2...3..Tonight,you're mine", He said with a serious expression and kissed my lips.

This is my first kiss since I never kissed other boys although I'm popular with boys surroundings me.But you know what?I want him and that kiss.

I kissed him back.My mind just focuses on him.My soul just wants him.And that night makes my day becomes happier.

We end our kissed.It's a long kiss.He looked at me without saying anything and I do the same thing.

"You want to know something?",He asked.

I nodded.

"I don't think that I will choose others.And you only a girl that I will give my love and protect you", He said sincerely.

"I will stay by your side and give my love for you", I replied

"Saranghae", He confess

My heart keeps beating.You know right when someone you love do something like this?

"Nado (me too)",I confess my feeling

___________________________________
Author

Sorry for late update..I'm too busy with my homeworks.I will update if I'm free.Next will be a story about Jisoo and Jin.Finally☺

Thanks for views and votes..Love you guys😍

Vote if you like