CHAPTER 1

-Author- (Read!!!!)

Hi guys, Before you read this fanfic, I want to tell that this fanfic was for Taenie at first. But I get so many requests to make other couples too (Liskook, Jirose, and Jinsoo). If you want to skip Taenie, go to Chapter 20.
____________________________________

-JENNIE'S POV-

----------------------

"UNNIE!!!", Someone shouted from the outside of my room.

"Wae?", I replied with the same volume as her.

"We are ready. Come down quickly. They're waiting for you", That girl said.

Why are they so faster? I'm not done yet. I choose my outfit quickly. This looks great.

I will be tired these days because I just coming back from the semester holiday. Ughhh

Everything is done. I walked downstairs and grabbed the car key.

"UNNIE!FASTER", Lisa said and the other glares.

"Sorry for making all of you waiting", I apologized and grinned.

"It's okay. There is a thing that you must remember. First, we need to get our popularity. You didn't forget about it right?",Jisoo tried to make me remember  about our mission. Mission?→_→

"Of course, I'm not,unnie", I said and still remembered about our popularity at that college.

Since there is a boy group at our college, we need to get more fans than them. They become the same level as us.

"Let me drive for today", Rose volunteer to drive.

I give my car key to her and get in the car. All of them followed.

We had our conversation in the car and get rest before arrived at the college.

There are many guys that looked at us when our car was parked.

We went out of my car and started to walk towards the main way to enter our college. And started our TITLE as Queen of the Boys.

Why we are getting that title? Because we asked boys to do anything for us

Why we are getting that title? Because we asked boys to do anything for us.ANYTHING.Unexpectedly, they fulfill what we want.

"Hey boys", Lisa greeted the crowd of boys that smile at us

"Hey Lisa and the pretty Blackpink", they replied to her greeting.

"Jennie, this is for you", one of them gives me a bouquet of roses.

"Thanks for the flowers", I thanked him arrogantly. I accept it since we really need a boy like him. TO DO ANYTHING FOR US.

"All of you looks beautiful like always", One of them praised us.

We just smile without saying a word. I make a sign for us to leave.

"We need to go. See you next time", Jisoo said while flirted with the boys.

"Bye Blackpink", All of the boys said at the same time.

We went to the class. We studied a music course. The dance classes and also singing.

We had a conversation while walked to the class. But, our feet automatically stopped when BTS walked in front of us.

"So this is top boys that really want our title to be popular at this college?",Rose said to them and we smirked at them

"Yeah I think so too", Lisa said.

They realized about us and stopped in front of me. They look up and down. What's wrong with them? Ughh

"Hey, Queen of the Boysssss except for us", Rapmonster said and grinned.

"No hey for you", I said coldly.

"Wow, this girl is so brave huh?", Rapmon said.

I just ignore them and started to walk but my hand was grab by Taehyung that know as V.Actually in past, He and I were a best friend. But something happened and ended up making us like this. Like a RIVAL.

"Yah!",I tried to release my hand from his hand.

"Yah??",He said and looked straight into my eyes.

"What do you want from us huh? Just die", I said.

My hand gets more hurt. He holds my hand too strong.

"Release her hand", One of the guys earlier come near us.

"Why I should do that?",V asked with his right eyebrow up.

"I said, release her hand or you will get --", He said without continued his words and punched V when he holds my hand strong than before.

"V are you okay?",Jimin asked.

"I'm not", V said and punched that guy back.

"Are you okay?",I asked and touched that guy's face. His handsome face gets ruined because of V which makes me feel guilty of him.

"I'm okay. Thanks for asking me that", He thanked me.

V turned away and walked like nothing happens. What's wrong with that psycho guy? Ughh same likes the past.

Bts looked at us with their evil face and followed V.

"Jennie, are you alright?", Jisoo and the other asked.

"I'm okay. Thanks to--", I said and looked at him.

"I'm Ricky", He introduced himself when he knew what I want to ask next.

"You're so brave", Rose praised him. He looks shy for a few seconds.

"Thanks for helps my unnie", Lisa thanked him.

"Umm as a return, Can I asked you for going out tonight?",Ricky said to me.

I think for a minute. He already helped me and his face get ruined because of me. So, I must go right?.

"Arasseo.At 8.00 p.m.", I said and smile at him.

He nodded and give me his phone number. I accept it and continue walking to my class.

"Jennie, are you sure about that guy?",Rose asked.

"Yeah I'm serious", I said.

"You must think before makes your own decision Jennie", Jisoo said.

"I know. Just let me give a chance for him for tonight. It is just dinner and hangs out anyway", I said.

"You shouldn't trust that guy too quickly like this ", Rose said

"Why? Did all of you worried if he hurt me?",I asked.

"Yeah. All of us will worry about it", Lisa said.

"Don't worry. I'm fine", I said.

"Fine..but you must call us if anything happens to you. Understand?",Jisoo said

"Arasseo", I said

TO BE CONTINUED..........