Chapter 8

-Jennie Pov-

I answered the question that he asks me and we had a talked suddenly the light turn off and I'm shocked.I can't find my power bank.

"Ahh!",I scream when the light was off and searched my power bank.

I run to the direction of the sofa and suddenly fall into someone.It must V.He found the power bank that beside him.He opened the light.But then I just froze to see him that closely.

He also looked into my eyes.Without talking we still in that position.Then I just woke up from my beautiful dream and realized that we still in that position.I stand up and looked at another direction.

"Mian ( Sorry)", I apologize.

"Umm it's okay", He said and look embarrassed by that incident.

I sit on the long sofa and feel sleepy.I tried to open my eyes and act like I'm not sleepy.

"You must tired, right?Go sleep first", He said to me.Did he just read my mind?

"How about you?",I asked.I will feel sorry if let him wake up all night.

"I'm alright", He said and I take her nap on that sofa.I closed my eyes but I can't sleep.My mind keeps thinking about him.

I can hear footsteps come near me.So I opened my eyes a little.I saw V stroke my hair.Omo

He opened his jacket that he wore and put on my body.Why I feel nervous and at the same time I feel that being loved.I missed that.Missed when someone really takes care of me.I remembered the last day I feel like this.It was with him.Now I realized how much I really loved him.

When he went back to his place, I pulled him closer.

"Don't go.I'm afraid", I said.I just want you to stay with me.

"Arasseo.I will stay", He said and sit on the floor next to my sofa.

I don't want you to sit there...

"Why you sit there?Sit here", I said and I get up from my position early.I sit and he sits beside me.

"You don't sleep yet?",He said

"I can't", I said and looked at him.

"Umm", He looks like shocked when I noticed what is he doing to me.

"Taehyung", I called his birth name.

He looked at me and just said "Hmm".

"I'm sorry for everything", I apologized.

"What are you done to me?",He asked

"That night.Saying that you are nothing", I said to remember him even I know he already knows about it.

"It's okay", He said

"Jennie" "Taehyung", We called the name at the same time.

"You said first", He said to me.

"Aniya (No).You said first", I said

"I like you", He confesses for the second time.He looked at my eyes deeply.But this time I don't want to reject it.

"Me too.I like you since we are friends", I confess too.

All of the sudden, He hugged me.Without talked and in silence.
I can hear his heartbeat.His warmth makes me stay like that.

"I feel the same.I already crushed at you all this time", He said and stroke my hair.

"I'm late isn't it?",I asked him.

"Ani (No)..I'm the one who late to tell you", He said and looked back at me.

I hold his hands and said 'All of it is our past"

"Jennie, will you stay with me?",He asked

"Yes.I will", I answer without hesitating and smile at him.I wrapped my hand around his arm and put my head on his shoulder.

He just put his head on mine.That night makes everything changed.The rival will be a lover.

"Should we tell them tomorrow?",I asked him

"We will",He said and we sleep in that position.

____________________________________

-V pov-

-That morning-

My phone alarm was ringing.I closed the alarm and looked beside me.She still sleep.

She must tired.Her head on my shoulder.I can hear the lock was opened.So I tried to wake her up.

"Jennie", I called her name

"Hmm?",She still asleep.

"Let's go change.It already morning.We need to go to class", I said.

"Arasseo", She wakes up and looked at the mirror.She combed her hair.And put simple make up.

She looks beautiful...

"Where are you staring at?",She asked and laughed when seeing me nervous to answer it.

"I'm looking at---", I tried to said and suddenly get interrupted by BTS and Blackpink that fought outside.

"Yah!!",I can hear Rapmon voice.

"What happens outside?",Jennie asked me.

"Molla ( I don't know)", I said

We looked outside.Then they stopped when seeing me and Jennie out from that room.

"Unnie", Lisa said to Jennie.

"Hyung", Jungkook said to me.

"What are you guys doing there?",Rapmon asked curiously.

"Should we explained?",I asked her and she nodded.

I explained everything then they look shocked.

"Nooooo!!!",They shouted together.

__________________________________
A/N POV

Thanks for 200+ views and also the votes.Vote for my fanfic if you like it☺