Chapter 71

After a month.......

-Jennie's Pov-

Yeah!!! Today is our graduation day.I'm so excited to end this.

"Jennie!!! Faster!!!We will late today if you still not ready yet", Jisoo shouted from downstairs.

"Okay!!! Five minutes", I shouted back while doing my make up.I remember this scene before.Our first day happens the same thing like this.Well, from the first and the last.

I got a message.It is from V.Everything will become automatic especially my smile for him.

V: Hey sweetie...Where are you?I'm already at college.Come faster okay?

Me: Hey...I'm still at home.Wait for me

I go downstairs.Blackpink is already in the car and we go to our college.Luckily, we arrived at the time.

"Jennie...here", V called me

Wow...Only that word I can describe.His look today is so different.His hairstyle change.I can see that he put a makeup today.He looks handsome.

"Jennie...That is V?", Rose asked

"Yeah...I think so", I said

"He looks different", Rose said

"Rose, don't look at my boyfriend like that", I said and hit her arm

"Ouch...It's hurt.I'm just kidding, gurl.Let's see, where is my handsome guy?", Rose said and look around

"Rose", Jimin from behind call her.

She shocked.

"Omo! Why you make me shocked like that?", Rose said

I laughed.

"Haha...Sorry", Jimin apologize and smile at her.

"Girls, let's sit", I said to Blackpink.

They nodded and sit at their chair.My parents also come here.I'm felt grateful that they can come here today.

After the convocation is done, BTS, Got7, Twice and Blackpink decide to take a picture.My mom's secretary takes our picture and it come nicely.V and I take pictures together with our parents.It looks really great.

-At night-

My parents and V's parents make a big party to celebrate us.There are many guests come especially my college's friend.We celebrate that party at a luxury hotel.

"Jennie, can we talk there?", V asked me and pointed to the place that bit far from the party.

"Yeah...Of course, you can", I said

He holds my hand and we walked there together.He looks nervous but I don't know the reasons he became like this.

We reached the place but he keeps walk.

"V? Didn't you say to talk there?", I asked and look at behind.

"Keep walking", He said

I agree and walk with him.He stopped and look at me.

"This is for you", He said and smile

I look at that place.Petals of roses on the floor and written 'I LOVE YOU'.The pink scented candles were arranged along the way to a table that decorates very sweet and romantic.

We walk together to the table.I don't know what should I say.I just love it.He acts very gentlemen and his stare make my heart keeps beating.

He gives me a bouquet of roses.I accept it.Both of us sit.