Chapter 26

-Lisa pov-

-Lisa pov-

"Since when our maknae is brave?",Jisoo asked.

I just laughed because on this topic I really shy but I don't know why I am so brave today.

"I don't know.Maybe I can't wait for Jungkook to confess", I said

"All of you guys already have someone.You're too lucky", Jisoo said

"Unnie,you're beautiful and nice too.It doesn't mean that the boys don't like you.You just don't meet with someone real yet", I told her the truth that I always keep.

"Yeah,,you're right.I just don't meet with someone that loves me", She said

"Unnie, do you see Rose?",I asked since I don't see her after Jungkook and I confess to others.

"I don't see her maybe she at practice room.I don't know why she loves to go there lately", Jisoo said

Practice room?Why she there?We don't have any new choreography.

My phone vibrates since getting a notification from LINE.

Jungkook: Can you come to music room?I have something to show you.

Me: Okay.See you there

"Unnie, I want to meet Jungkook in the music room", I said

"Arasseo.You can go", She said

"I'm sorry", I apologize since I leave her alone here.

"It's okay", She said

I went to the music room.I don't see anyone here.When I turned back, Jungkook surprised me from behind.

I think if I have a heart attack, maybe I will faint because of this.

"Yah!You make me shocked", I said and rub my heart from shocked...

"Aigoo, this girl", Jungkook said and patted my head.

"Come here", He said and told me to come closer.

I come closer and sit beside him at a long piano chair.

"Since when you know how to playing piano?",I asked curiously.

"Since the first time we meet.When I come to this college and you be my inspired to play this", He said while looking at my eyes.

"Didn't you hate me at first?",I asked again.

"It's just to tease you.I don't hate you actually.Just to makes you always thinking about me so I make that", He told me honestly.

"You makes me surprised by hearing this.You- you-you such a sweet guy I ever meet", I said the truth.

"And you too", He said and held my hand.

"Now I want to sing a song for you.I choose this song because I really mean all the lyrics toward you", He said