Chapter 37

-Jisoo pov-

Every time I saw Jinyoung in the class, He keeps staring at me.But I feel relieved since Jin always there for me.I feel strange sometimes.

Jin is one of a popular boy at our college and he is the favorite among the girls.He is kind and also good looking.But why he keeps following me everywhere I go?Maybe he thinks that I am his friend so he followed me?Maybe

"Hey.You're Jisoo right?",Someone asked me.I don't know who is she.

"Did you forget about me?I'm Park Sera.Your high school classmates", She said

I tried to remember.Park Sera?She is a popular girl at my high school.And she is the reason why I'm breaking up with Jinyoung.She looks different.

"I'm sorry but I don't know who are you", I lied.Why must I said that I know her?She is my pain and it's will hurt me more.

"Don't lie Jisoo-ah.I know it was you", She said again

"Sera?",Jinyoung from behind called her name.

"Jinyoung!You're here too.So this is a reunion of our school huh?",She said and more excited when Jinyoung noticed about her.

So this is a reunion of our school huh?",She said and more excited when Jinyoung noticed about her

"Looks like that", He said and look at me

Wow!What's a great reunion?It makes me feel hot.And I can't hold my anger.

"I'm sorry but I have to go now", I said to them.

"Wait!Did you really forget about me?",She asked

"What?She forgets about you?I don't think so", Jinyoung said

Of course, I know her.She is a girl that makes you cheating on me.And she is a bitch that I ever know.

"So did you expect for me to remember about you?",I asked sarcastically.

Jinyoung and Sera look shocked.Jisoo that they know is always an innocent person.The kind, ugly and stupid ever.But not to study.I'm the cleverest girl in my school and it's also the reason why Jinyoung tried to close to me.

"Since when you become that brave?",Sera asked and still not accept the truth.

"Listen here.What did you guys do in the past still in my mind?So please don't disturb me again", I said

"Jisoo!Here are you", Jennie called me from behind.

Blackpink and BTS come together.

"Unnie, what do you do here?",Lisa asked me

"Nothing just talk to the stupid person", I said and smirked at them.

Wow.I'm changed..I'm so different today.

"So this is?",Rose asked me and pointed to Sera.

"She is that bitch", I said.I can't hold my anger.