Chapter 61

-Jennie's Pov-

Everyone is busy today

Everyone is busy today.Lisa goes on a date.Rose go on a family trip.Jisoo goes on a blind date.Wow, they are really busy today.It's okay since today is a holiday.What I want to do right now?I'm bored and alone.

"Should I go to the college to finish my assignment?",I asked myself

Hmm...Think....think...think

Maybe I should go.

I go for a change and go to the college by my car.I go to the library and search for a book for my assignment.I stop from walking when I see V standing beside the shelf.Looks like he also searches for a book.

Why is he doing here?In holiday?Where is So young?Wait a minute...Jennie, why you must take care of that things?He is nothing.Okay, let's be chill.

I walk to the same shelf and search for my book.

"You doing great right?",V said when realized about me.

I just silence.

"You're happy right?", He said again and smirk at me.

I still silence.

"You not crying because of me, right?", He said again and now raise his voice a little.

I look at him.

"What do you want?Can you stop from asking me?You are nothing to me.Why I must crying because of you?", I said and go away after finding the book that I search for.My heart pain.

I sit at the table Number 3 while V sit at the table Number 5.We face each other.He just smirked.

"That guy makes me sick", I said

Suddenly, my phone vibrates.It's a phone call from Mark.Since I entered the library, I silent my phone.I answer the call.

"Hello Mark", I whisper

"Hello...Why are you whisper like that?", He asked while laugh.

"I'm in our college's library.Where are you?", I asked him

"I'm at my home.Do you want me to come there? ", Mark said

"Sure if you are not busy.By the way, that guy is here.Come faster okay", I said

"Okay...Don't worry.I will come to you, my angel", He said

"Arasseo my love", I said and smile.

V just look at me.Whatever!!!!!!

"Hey V...Sorry I'm late", So young said

"Haha, it's okay...How is your study?",V asked

"Everything is okay", She said

When So young realized me, she looks at her book with a guilty face.

"Hi, unnie...We're looking for you", A junior comes and said to me.