Chapter 39

-Lisa pov-

-Lisa pov-

"Lisa", Mom called my name

"Yes, mom.Do you want to tell me about something?",I asked

"It's not that important.I just want to give you this", Mom gives me tickets to China.

"Mom, why you give me this.You want me to leave Korea?",I asked

"What do you mean to leave Korea?I just give you this so you can go  holiday with your friends before your engagement", Mom said

I counted the tickets...There are eleven tickets.So it's for Blackpink and BTS.

"Mom...Thanks for this.I love you", I said and hugged her to show that I really meant what I just say right now.

"Aww welcome my dear", Mom said

I took a picture of tickets that I get and send to the group that was created for us.

Jennie: Lisa, are you serious?

Me: Yeah, I'm serious about this.

Rapmon: Wow your parents give this to us too?

Me: It is before my engagement.You guys will join, right?

All of them reply...

'OF COURSE!!!'

Thankfully that they want to go with us.

Next morning, we went to the airport and went to the China.When arrived there, we take a rest and go shopping after that.

Everything was fine and really great.We had a nice memory there.

(I'm sorry but I need to end this chapter)

-At Korea(The engagement)

"Jungkook!!!",I called his name from downstairs

He still asleep?Omg..Our engagement will start that night.We have to help our parents for preparations.

"Lisa, just enter his room", His mom said

I nodded.

I walked to his room and when I arrived, I knocked his door.

Still no answer...

I opened the door and try looking for him.He still on his bed.This sleepyhead makes me feel angry.

"Jungkook, wake up", I said and hit him softly.

And he still no answer...

"Jungkook!!!Wake --", now I'm shouted but get interrupted when he pulled my hand and makes me fall into his bed.

I froze for a few seconds.

"Yah!",I said and it sounds like I didn't mad at all.I don't know how to describe.My heart flutter.