Chapter 17

-Author-
I think I should write Jihyo pov too.So you guys will understand the story more😊
___________________________________

-Jihyo pov-

I don't think so that they will give up.But I already choose him first.Since our family knows each other, his mom wants me to engage with him.I don't shock about it because I also happy about that news.

What should I do now?Should I interrupt their relationship?That's girl is really difficult for me.She too strong than me.

I envy her but the things that I can do is take all of her things including him.

"Why you desperate to get him?",Momo asked me.

What's wrong with this girl?Why she asked me such a question.

"I love him so what's wrong if I want him", I said arrogantly.

"Are you sure you love him?or you love his belongs.I mean his looks, money and also his popularity?",She asked again and smirked at me.

"Yah!Why you so rude to me?",I shouted at her.

"Nothing.Just for fun", She said and went to her room.She locked her room and not going out from that room until tomorrow.

I don't know what is happening to her.Did she jealous or don't like V?

Whatever -_-

___________________________________
-Jennie pov-

I'm really excited to meet him at college.He message me to wish for that morning and the more I like when he become such a cute boy in morning.

I went to the closet and look for my suitable dress.And my accessories to look much better.When I'm done, I went for bathing.

Actually, today is the day of competition that we really hope to win.I'm feeling energized when V tried to cheer me up.I also wish for him.

My enemy today is Twice especially Jihyo.I really mad at her when she tried to hurt me with the engagement between V and her.

I grabbed my clothes for the competition and put in my car.Same like the others.

When all of us done, we started our journey to the competition was located.It was singing + dance competition.All of BTS already there and waiting for us.

-After a few minutes-

We arrived the location.There were many people there.We went to the changing room and change into our outfit.We look so stunning with that clothes.

I searched for BTS and they look so hot.I can't believe that the hottest there was V.His style is also attracting the girls there.

Is it my boyfriend?Omg, he looks too hot.My heart beat fast when he suddenly looked at me.He smiles and comes to me.

"Hey", He greets me and hugged me.I can see how much jealousy girl are here.They keep looking at me and mad.I don't care.Haha

"Hey", I hugged him back.

"You look so beautiful today although you wearing this outfit", He said to me since I'm wearing all black today.

"You look so--", I wanted to say it but he continued my sentences.

"sooo hot.Right?",He asked me and my cheeks blushed.Why he asked me like that.It makes me nervous.

"No you looks ugly", I'm kidding and put out my tongue.

He just laughed and pulled my hand towards BTS.

"Our lovebirds come", Rapmon tease us.

"Oppa!!!",Someone shouted and wrapped her hand around V arm.Aishh who doesn't know her.The girl was Jihyo.She pushed me and makes me fall to the ground.