Chapter 36

-Jimin pov-

This guy no jokes, Bambam.Since that day, He keeps disturbed Rose.What's wrong with him?He can have other girls but Rose?No

"Jimin?Are you alright?",Rapmon asked

I looked at him without no answer.

"I know you're not in the mood right now but listen.He can't take her from you.Did you forget how hard was Rose when she trying to close to you", He told me to makes me remember about Rose.

Yeah..He is right.Nothing will make us separate.

"Yo bro!Come one.This is not times for you to become moody.Let's show them that they can't do things as they please", Jhope from behind approached us.

"Don't forget who is us at our college", Suga come too

And the others (BTS) comes to me too.This is our friendship.When someone feeling down, we will make sure that they will stand up again.That's our promised.

"It's timed to go", Jin said

The others go first to the college and waiting for me at the cafeteria while I went to pick up my girl at her house that morning.

"Rose!!!Jimin already arrived", Jennie shouted from the stairs.

"Wait!I already was done", Rose said and come out from her room.

She went downstairs and I  looked at her.My eyes can't stop from looking at her.Every time I see her, She becomes the prettiest girls I ever meet.And she is my girlfriend, Rose.

"Sorry for late", She apologized

Late?It's not late for me.I just arrived.

"You're not late actually.I just arrived here 1 minute ago", I said and looked at my watch.

"I'm late", She said

"Two of you", Jennie said

We looked at her...

"Better you go to the college first.We will late if you don't do that", Jennie said

Rose and I laugh when heard that.It looks like Jennie becomes our mom.

"Okay boss", Rose said

Rose and I went to our destination.Like usually we will go for breakfast first.Since Rose on diet, so I force her to eat.She will sick if diet too much.

"Eat this", I said to her

"But I'm-", She tried to said

"No, you must eat.You will sick", I said

"Don't force her if she doesn't want to", Bambam from behind said

This guy again ugh

Rose take the food that I give and she eats that food.

"I'm sorry but can you leave?I'm having my breakfast with my boyfriend", Rose said

"Rose, what's wrong with you?",He asked her

"What do you mean what's wrong with me?I should ask that to you", She said angrily

"What's up bro!",Rapmon and BTS come from Bambam's back.

"What are you doing here?",Jin asked him

"Nothing", Bambam said and leave.

"Rose, are you okay?",I asked

"I'm fine", She said and smile at me.

Although she said like that, I know that she keeps all inside.

"Let's celebrate our maknae this evening.He will get engaged soon.How can he going first before us?",Jhope said while searched for Momo.

I just heard about that today...Jungkook,you're such a gentleman I ever meet.

"What did you say?",Rose asked and shocked.

"Jungkook and Lisa will get engaged", Suga said

"What!!!Why she does not tell me about that", Rose said

Haha, don't be that shocked Rose.I feel the same things that you feel right now.

Suddenly Lisa entered the cafeteria together with Jungkook.They chatting together and looks really happy.

"Hey guys", Jungkook approached us first.

"Yah!Why didn't you told us about your plan?",Rose said

"Sorry unnie.We keep it as a secret at first but now we will explain everything", Lisa said

"Yah babo!I'm happy for you", Rose come to Lisa and hugged her.So she happy and not mad at all.

"Thanks.I thought you mad at me", Lisa said

"Of course I'm not", Rose said

After our breakfast done, we went to the class and do things like usually.Then, we went home and hang out for celebrating our maknae since they will get engaged.

"They too young but have matured mind", Rose said while looked at Lisa and Jungkook.

"Yeah...You're right", I agree what she just said.

I hold her hand and she looked at me.

"Should we get just married after graduate?We just have 3 months only", I asked

After graduate, all of us already have our business.We are also rich already.Our parents don't have any money problem.

Like Rose, she has fashion company.It is Blackpink's company.Their business is well and gets attention from the customers and peoples.That company also big and successful.

And I have my own five stars hotel.It is my own hardworking.

"I think we need to think about it again and tells our parents", She said

Her face doesn't look like she rejected it but she looks shining than before.

______________________________________
-Rose pov-

I felt jealous of Lisa.She is young but gets engaged first.But it doesn't mean that I hate her.I love her like my sister.

I hope Jimin will be more serious with me.Since he is my first love, I also want him to become my last too.

We went to celebrate our maknae. I walked with Jimin behind of them.I looked at them.The way they smile makes me happy about it.

"They too young but have matured mind", I said while looked at Lisa and Jungkook.

"Yeah...You're right", Jimin agree with what I just said.

He holds my hand and I looked at him.

"Should we get just married after graduate?We just have 3 months only", He asked

Omg!I just said that early and hope he becomes serious about our relationship.

He being serious right now

______________________________________