Chapter 12

-JENNIE POV-

"You talked about us huh?",Jungkook said and I see all of them already here.They laughed at us.

"We are", V said

"What are you talking about huh?",Rapmon asked curiously.

"Nothing", I said and put out my tongue.

"V, look at her", Rapmon said to V

He just smiles when seeing my naughty side.He knows me well than others.More than family and friends.

"Let's play", Jungkook said

I think it will be fun if we betting.

"The winner will get a treat from the loser team", I said.

"A team that has highest point will choose who they want to punish.It's individual.Deal?",V asked

"Deal!!!",They said together.

So we decided to just stay in our group.Blackpink vs BTS.Jin, Suga, and Jhope don't play the game.

Only Jimin, Jungkook, Rapmon and V played the game.It because they volunteer to not play the games.But they play in the different lane.

-After 1 hour-

Our points are tight.Just one more round.

"Looks who will win", Jin said as they just finished their game.

It was my turn.And the hope for Blackpink.I hold that ball and focused on my target.I throw that ball but suddenly my ball turned away and it was gutter.

I look at them.Bts already cheered.They win and my team was the losing one.

"Who did you want to choose?",Rose asked while staring at me.

I just chuckled.

"We choose~~~", Bts said together.

I just curious.Please don't me.please don't.

"Jennie!!!",They shouted.

"Why me?",I asked them shocked.

"Because of you the one that doesn't do better in the last round", Rapmon said.

I just rub my neck.

"What did you guys want to punish me?",I asked.

I saw Blackpink whispered to them.And they agree.What is that actually?

"Kiss him", Jisoo said and pointed to V.

V just blushed.Since he doesn't hear what they discuss early.

"What?here?",I asked

"Kiss him ! kiss him ! kiss him!",They said together and the other in that center also joined them.

My cheeks burn.It was hot that I ever feel.Did I just have a fever?

I come closer to him, V.I kissed his cheeks and they take our picture.It really embarrassed.The most I'm shocked, he pulled me and kissed my lips.

"They make me want to feel it too", Jungkook said

"Haha our maknae", Jhope said

"Do you want it?",I heard Jungkook said to someone.

"Yah!",I heard Lisa shouted to him.haha, it's must her.

V and I stopped from kissing and our face looks really blushed.Maybe it was public so we get embarrassed easily.

"Now treat us for lunch", Suga said and put his hands on his stomach.They must hungry.Same like me.

We went to the BTS's favorite restaurant.We eat BBQ there.It's really delicious.

We have our chatting and get know each other well.Today the best day I ever had with them.And also the best when I have many friends.

___________________________________
-V POV-

We decided to do a bet for the winner and also the loser one.After an hour we play, our points are tight.Just one more round.

"Looks who will win", Jin said as they just finished their game.

It was Jennie turn.And the only hope for Blackpink.She really ambitious to win the game.But the most I laughed when watched ball that throws by her turned left and it was gutter.

She looks at us with shame expressions.Bts already cheered.Bts is a winner and her team was the losing one.

"Who did you want to choose?",Rose asked while staring at Jennie.

She just chuckled.

Since from the game started, we already choose her.

"We choose~~~", Bts said together.

I can see that she hope to not be chosen.

"Jennie!!!",We shouted.

"Why me?",She asked us and shocked about it.

"Because of you the one that doesn't do better in the last round", Rapmon said.

Actually, she doing great in the game.Only the last round her ball was gutter.

"What did you guys want to punish me?",She asked.

Blackpink comes to BTS and said something.I want to hear the punishment but they pushed me far.They keep it a secret from me.

"Kiss him", Jisoo said and pointed to me.

I blushed.What?Here?

"What?here?",She asked.Wait didn't we said the same thing?

"Kiss him ! kiss him ! kiss him!",They said together and the other in that center also joined them.

I can see how much she embarrassed right now.Her face becomes red.

She comes close to me.Dup dap...My heart beat fast.She kissed on my cheeks and they take our picture.It really embarrassed.

Since she has a hard time right now, I pulled her to come closer to me.I kissed her lips.She replied it back.

Then, I heard Jungkook said something.

"They make me want to feel it too", Jungkook said

"Haha our maknae", Jhope said

"Do you want it?",I heard Jungkook said to someone.

"Yah!",I heard Lisa shouted to him.He too honest about that.

Jennie and I stopped from kissing and our face looks really blushed.Maybe it was public so we get embarrassed easily.

"Now treat us for lunch", Suga said and put his hands on his stomach.They must hungry.Same like us.

We went to the BTS's favorite restaurant.We eat BBQ there.It's really delicious.

We have our chatting and get know each other well.She doing great today.I love her more

____________________________________

-Author-

I will update next chapter soon.My idea right now not the best yet but I will try.I need some inspiration to write this fanfic.It's really surprised me when my fanfic views increase every time I opened it.Thanks, guys.I really appreciate what you give me.Still can't believe about this.Is it dream?Haha Thanks again☺❤❤❤

Thanks for 600+ views and the votes.Vote if you like it😊