Chapter 24

-Mark pov-

Actually, I don't know why I'm here.I'm doing great in my precious one.But my parents keep forcing me to follow her.Why I'm doing this when I don't have any feelings for her?

"I heard he come here because of our Jennie", A group of boys talk to each other about me.

What!No!

"I come here because I want", I said arrogantly and continue my walk to the park near the college.

I called my friends.

"Hey, How is your new college?",JB asked me.

"Hey man.It's bad.Now I'm being the hot topic at here.You know why?Because I come here for her", I told him

"Hahahaha It's your reason right?",He asked me.

"No!Maybe she pretty but she too rude to me.You know that I don't like a girl like that right", I said the truth.

"She not that bad.I already looked for her.Maybe she wants you to go far away from her.Girl like that, man", He said

"You think I want to be here?It's my parent's order.Not me.I only can act like I'm the one who likes her.What happens right now?Should I run away to other countries?Or Should I hiding from my parents?",I said like crazy people right now.

"Why you do not try to close to her?",He asked back.

"She already has a boyfriend", I said

"Wait!Are you upset?",He teases me

"No.Of course, I'm not.Can't you transfer here with the others?",I asked

"Are you sure about it?",He asked while laughed at me.

"What?It's not funny", I said angrily

"Don't worry we will go there", He said and wanted to hang up his phone.

Finally my friends will come here.It's a bad day and also boring for me.When I can leave this world?Ugh

____________________________________

-Jungkook pov-

Today is d-day.Lisa and I will confess to our friends since we can't do that at her house last time.

Lisa and I message all of them to come to the cafeteria.And told that we have something to said.

All of them looked at us curiously.

"Actually I have something to said", I said to them

"Yah don't make it longer", Suga said since he can't wait.

"That's right.Don't make it longer", Jimin said too.

The others just waiting what I'm gonna to say next.

I hold Lisa's hand.

"Actually-", I said and get interrupted by her.

"Actually we are dating", She said and that makes all of them shocked except Jennie and V.

"Since when?I didn't notice at all", Rapmon asked

"Party that night", I told them.

"Congratulations guys", All of them congratulate us.

"Congratulation Lisa and also our maknae", Jhope said and patted my head.

"Hyung,I'm not a child",I said and all of them laughing.

___________________________________

-V pov-

I already know about Lisa and Jungkook.So It doesn't shock me at all.Same like Jennie too.

But it makes me feel relieved that they don't have hardship in their relationship with us.It's frustrated me when heard every people talk about Mark and Jennie.

Why they too busybody with our relationship?I'm the real boyfriend not him.

"V, let's talk at rooftop", Jennie said to me after the announcement about our friend's relationship.

We went to the rooftop.

"What you want to say?",I asked

"You heard right about Mark and me?", She asked

I nodded.

"It's nothing between us.You know that right?",She asked.

I hold her hand.

"I trust you more than the gossip.I know all about you but I want you to tell me all about this so I can be more understand", I said

She agrees with that and told me all about this.I'm thanked that she honest to me.This happens just because of our parents.They love money until forget about love that they must give to us.And the most important is caring.

"Aigoo.This is a reason why I love you too much", I patted her head.

"You makes my heart flutter", She said and when I look at her face, She blushed.

That's called love.

Loyalty,Honesty,Trust and also Teamwork❤

____________________________________

-Author-

Finally I can finished this chapter.I hope you like it.Thanks for 7k+.It's rising.Thanks😍

Thanks for views and votes.

Vote if you like it.