Chapter 40

-Jimin Pov-

The engagement of Lisa and Jungkook were ended.And it's already 11.00 pm.Rose looks really tired today so I make a decision to send her home.

We talked about our awesome maknae early.And Rose looks really happy about it.Me too

I hope he becomes more matured after this.

After 30 minutes, Rose becomes silence.I looked at her and she already sleeps.I stopped my car nearby.

I took my blanket at the back and put it on her and started drive again.I just smile when looked at her.She looks cute.

When we already arrived at Rose m's house, she still sleeps.I don't want to disturb her and call Jennie.

"Hello", She answered

"Jennie, are you at home now", I asked her curiously.

"I'm still with V and Jisoo also here", She said

"Rose is sleeping right now.Should I wait for you guys to come back?",I asked her

"No..You can just enter the house.I think we will be late", She said

"Okay then", I said

Two of us ended the call.

I stopped the engine and out from the car.Walk towards Rose seat and lift her into the house.I went to her room and put her on the bed.

I know her room.

I look at surroundings

I look at surroundings.Everything is kept clean and tidy.Her closet is luxury and nice.

I can't leave her alone since everyone still not home yet

I can't leave her alone since everyone still not home yet.So I go to the living room and waiting there.

Suddenly I heard the sound of glass break.It sounded like someone just break the mirrors.

I go to the directions of that sound faster.What I arrived, I can see that mirror at the back is already broken.

Who does this shit?

I called V.

"V, bring others to Blackpink's house.Including the others BTS.Someone just broke the mirror here", I said

"What!I will come faster", He said then hung the phone.

Rose?She is still in the room alone.I ran to her room and looks if she is okay.Thankfully she is safe.

I turned my head back when I heard something.Then my head is hit by a bottle of glass.My vision becomes a blur.

I can't let her alone.She in danger.I still stand and tried to protect her.

"Rose!Wake up!",I shouted to makes she awake

"What's wrong--?Jimin!Your head--", She said

"I'm fine.Rose!Run!",I said

"I can't leave you here alone", She said with tears

"No, you in danger", I said

She just stay on the bed and cried

"Who are you?Stop from hitting him", She said angrily to the man who keeps hitting me.I can't fight because I can see him well.

"Jimin!!Rose!!Where are you guys?",Sound like Blackpink and BTS here

"Maybe they in Rose's room",Jennie said

That guy run away but get caught by Jin.I can't help but unconscious after that.
______________________________________
-Rose pov-

Lisa and Jungkook engagement were great and memorable

Lisa and Jungkook engagement were great and memorable.They such a cute couple.

After the engagement end, Jimin sends me to my house.I felt tired today and asleep.Without realizing, I already in my dreams.

I felt a warm wrapped me.But I don't know what it this.I also felt my body is flying, and I still don't know what happen just now.I just sleep calmly without anyone disturbing me.

"Rose!Wake up!",Jimin shouted.

I'm awake when I heard Jimin's voice called me a hurt voice.That called makes me worried and when I opened my eyes, I see Jimin was hit by a man in black.That man's head was covered with a mask while Jimin's head with blood.

What is happening just now?My heart skipped fast.

"What's wrong--?Jimin!Your head--", S
I said.I can't see him like that.

"I'm fine.Rose!Run!",He said to me

How can I leave you when you suffered all of this.I can't leave.I will stay.

"I can't leave you here alone", I said with tears.I can't help but just cry.I don't know what to do.I felt scared and at the same time, I felt hurt.

"No, you in danger", He said

She just stays on my bed and cried.I will never leave you although I'm in danger.You live is more important to me.

"Who are you?Stop from hitting him", I said angrily to that man who keeps hitting him.

Stop from hitting him...Please

"Jimin!!Rose!!Where are you guys?",Sound like Blackpink and BTS here

"Maybe they in Rose's room", Jennie said

I looked at that man.He tried to run away but get caught by Jin in front of the door.

"Rose!Are you alright?",Jisoo asked and all of them looks worried.

"I'm alright but-", I said and see Jimin already unconscious.

"Jimin!",I said and ran to him.

"Someone called the ambulance", Jisoo shouted

V already grabbed his phone and makes a call.

"All of this because of me", I said and cried

"Rose, It's not your fault", Jennie comes to comfort me.

"No,all of this is my fault",I said

My fault...

______________________________________
Author

Hey guys..Happy 30k🎉🎉Thanks for all support.

Vote if you like