Chapter 66

-Jennie's Pov-

I'm watching a new drama Hwayugi

I'm watching a new drama Hwayugi.It's very funny and I love Lee Seung Gi acts.Then, I got a called from someone.I look at my phone.It is Jihyo.So, I answered it.

"Hello, Jennie, can I meet you now?", She said.

Why does she want to meet me?

"Hello, why do you want to meet me?I think you already have what you want now", I said.

"Jennie, please...I need something to tell you", She said

She looks desperate about it so I decided to meet her.

"Okay, meet me at the Starbucks near the park that I use to go", I said

"Okay.Meet you there", She said

Her voice a bit different.

I go to the Starbucks and meet Jihyo there.Like I expect, she will come first.

"What do you want?", I asked

"I know that you hate me but today I want to tell you something.I really want to apologize to you, Jennie.About everything that I've done towards you, V and Blackpink. I regret everything", She said and sincere about that.I can see that she tell the truth.

"Where's a camera?", I said.Just to makes her a bit guilty because do the worst things.

"Jennie, I'm serious about it.Listen, that day, V doesn't do anything to me.I followed him and I start my plans to ruin your relationship.Please believe it", She explained to me.So, V really don't cheat on me that day.

"Did V say to you to persuade me?", I asked curiously.

"No...I come here because I want to.V didn't say anything.If two of you is not together, I will feel guilty the rest of my life", She said

I look down.I can't do anything about it.

"If this apology is real, I forgive you.But---", I said and smile

"But?Don't say that you will never back with him again", She said

"Yes...It's too late, Jihyo.Two of us will never together.Now, my relationship with Mark is becoming better and we will get engaged anytime we want", I said the truth and smile.

"Jennie, I really want you guys to be together again", She said

"Jihyo, I know that you're sincere about that.But two of us already done.V meet other girl and me too.Our parents also hate if we continue our relationship", I said