INTRO

TOP BOYS VS TOP GIRLS?
    (JENNIE BLACKPINK X V BTS)
      written by Stella( Stella_Rose00)

SUMMARY

The story is about a struggle of popularity among top boys and top girls at the college. They are really popular until the whole college tries to be their friends. But these popular students keep arguing each other. What will happen next when one of the boys tried to save one of the girls from danger? And they are also a friend in past life. Will they fall in love? Or just come back to their past life as a friend.

*At first this fanfic is only for taenie. But there are many requests to make another couple too. So, keep reading. Chapter 20 starts with another couple.

Main couple
Taenie~

Extra Couple
Lizkook~
Jirose~
Jinsoo~

DISCLAIMER

                   Copyright © Stella_Rose00

     This is a work of fiction, which mean everything that written here is fake and totally from authors imagination. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. The roles of BLACKPINK/BTS/GOT7/TWICE in the book do not represent how they act in real life. This story is just for entertaining reasoning.

DEDICATION

To all the biased readers of BLACKPINK/BTS (or not) and to my fellow readers. I 'm sincerely and officially thank you to you for clicking on this book. I hope you guys enjoy it.

EXTRA INFO

Started: 24 April 2017
Ended :7 February 2018

I'm very sorry for my mistake in grammars or spelling errors.