Chapter 38

-Jennie pov-

-Jennie pov-

I want to go for a trip with the others for three days to the China.I think that place will release our tension.Before Lisa engagement, we wanted to have a holiday and enjoy it.

We packed our things and put in the luggage.That morning, Rapmon's driver came and picked us to the airport.

At the time, we entered the flight.All of us sit with our partners.Only Jhope, Suga, Rapmon that does not have any partner since their partner busy with the works and can't go with us.

"It's will become our tiring day", V said

Actually, he is right.It is tired at first since we need to wait until we safe arrived there.But when you already there, everything will be fine.It's like you recover from hurt or sick.

"You're right.Should we have a rest first?",I asked

He nodded.

Two of us takes our nap for 30 minutes while the others having their talks.Of course, they can't relax.It is our holiday.But since I already been there, I feel calmer.

I have a dream...

-Dream starts-

"You can't go there with V", Mom said

"Why I can't?I use my money", I said

"But you know right...That I will make two of you hurts.And that times you will never see him again", Mom said angrily

"What do you mean?Don't you dare to touch him ", I said

Mom just smirked...

"Mom, I already tell you...Don't touch him or you will regret it ", I said madly.

-Dream ends-

I'm awake from my sleep.

"Jennie..are you alright?",V asked to make sure I'm fine.

"I'm okay", I said

"Come here", V said and put my head on his shoulder.

I just silence...Of course, my heart beats fast right now.But the most of my feeling is I'm scared to lose him.

"V", I called his nickname.

"Yes?",He answered

"If one day I'm not staying with you, what will you do?",I asked

"Why you say like that?Of course, I will find and wait for you", He said and patted my head

"Can you promise me about that?",I said

"I promise that", He said and smile

Worries in my heart still inside.Although I already heard that he will never leave me.

——————————————————
-V pov-

These days, I always saw Jennie becomes quieter.She looks worried about something and her friends also told me that she always had a nightmare.

Did something happen to her?She looks fine when she with me.But when she awoke from her sleep, she becomes worried about something.

Today, BTS and Blackpink go for a trip to the China.We go there for enjoying our day before Lisa and Jungkook get engaged.

Everythings is done and we went to the airport with the car.It was Rapmon's family sponsor for our trip.

When we already on the flight, I asked Jennie if she wants to rest before arrived there.She agrees and takes a nap.

After 30 minutes, I awake and saw that Jennie was sweating.She keeps said don't.It is only a whisper and not the loud one.

Suddenly, she awake.

"Jennie..are you alright?",I asked.

"I'm okay", She said

I know something going wrong so tried to comfort her.

"Come here", I said and put her head on my shoulder.

After a silence...

"V", She called my name.

"Yes?",I answered

"If one day I'm not staying with you, what will you do?",She asked

Why does she ask me questions like that?

"Why you say like that?Of course, I will find and wait for you", I tell the truth and patted her head

"Can you promise me about that?",she asked

"I promise that", I said and smile

Jennie..don't you dare to leave me.I will find if you do that.
______________________________________
-Mark pov-

Jennie...where is she?I can't find her these days.

But why I care about it?Arghh stupid
______________________________________
Author pov

Hey guys😊How is you day?Btw I'm sorry about this chapter.It's still lacking of ideas.If you have any ideas,just comment or dm me.

Happy Birthday to me😂!!!!
I hope you guys will keep supports me.You guys always make my day.Thank you so much.Love ya💕💕💕💕

Vote if you like