Chapter 44

-Rose Pov-

Like usually I do my duty as her girlfriend

Like usually I do my duty as her girlfriend.Can you opened your eyes today and talked to me?I missed you so much.I felt like a crazy person right now.

"Jimin, you can hear me right?",I asked him although I know he can't answer me.

"Today is your eight days.You still don't wake up.I know you're strong so please and please keep fighting.See you on the bed and don't move, makes my heart hurts", I said and tears running down my cheeks.

Every day I cried...I felt guilty since he becomes like this because of wanted to save me.

"Jimin, all of us already know who plan this.So let's be happy after this", I said and tried to smile

I can't sleep at home.I will never sleep because keep remembered the incident.So I decided to take care of him here.

Someone knocked the door.

"You can enter", I said

It was Blackpink.

"Hey guys", I greet them

"Hey.This is food for you.Your mom cooked this", Jennie said

"Thanks", I thanked.

"How is Jimin's condition right now?",Jisoo asked

"Doctor said he will wake up soon", I said

"Be strong unnie", Lisa said

I smiled.

"We need to go now.We have to settle our company works", Jennie said

"Is it okay if I'm not there?I felt guilty for you guys", I said

"You don't need to worry.You stay here and take care of him okay?",Jennie said

I nodded.

"Thanks again", I said

"Our pleasure", They said at the same time.

Blackpink leave me and I grabbed a lunch box at the table.I want to eat since I already feel hungry.Like Blackpink said, I need to be strong if I want to look after him.

After I eat, I sit on the chair beside his bed.Just hope that he will wake up soon.Put my head on the bed and already half sleep there.

Then, I felt someone hold my hand.I opened my eyes.Jimin already opened his eyes.He looks confused.

I'm too happy and not realized my tears already running down my cheeks.

"Jimin, do you know me?",I asked

He nodded.I come closer and hugged him.

"Do you know that I missed you?",I said while crying.

Jimin does the same thing.