Chapter 11

-V Pov-

Finally, we arrived at her house.They really good when choose their decorate things.The decoration was perfect.

"Do you want a drink?",She asked me and put her handbag on the sofa.

"Yes.Anything", I said

She went to the kitchen while I take a look at the house.There is room that full of the photo.I look at the wall.It was so many frames.

I look one by one until I found me there.It was my children version.It's me when I'm 6 years old and holding a girl's hand.It was her, Jennie.

"V", Jennie called me from outside.

"I'm here.In photo room", I said from inside.

She entered the room with a glass of juice and smile when seeing our past picture.It is really cute.She gives me that juice.

"You so small that time.Now you more mature and handsome too", She said and blushed when say I'm more handsome.

"What?Can you repeat again?",I asked her to make her blushed.

"Umm you-you-...I don't want to repeat", She said and her face becomes red as a pepper.I just chuckled to see she's being cute.

"I don't know you have such a great house", I said

"It was Blackpink and me.We share our money to buy this house", She told me.

"How about your family?",I asked.It makes me curious what's happening that makes she doesn't want to go to her real house.I mean her parent's house.

"I don't want.They too busy with their work.Same as the past you know them.It makes me so pity when everyone in that house especially my maid keeps talking about us.I don't like it", She said and I can see her eyes watered.But she held her tears to never makes me worried.

"Gwaenchana", I said and come close to her.I hug her and tried to comfort her.

She cried in my hug.It makes me sad when heard about that.It same like my parent's problem.

"Jennie", I called her name

"Hmm"

"Should we go for a walk to release our tension?",I asked

"Really?",She asked.

I nodded.

"Where the place that you really want to go?",I asked.

"Hmm, I want to go to play bowling.It's been a long time we didn't go together", She said.

She is right.We always go to play bowling together.This is the right time for us go there.To remember our memories back.

She went changed to a suitable outfit.She wears a green light blouse with black jeans.She tied her hairs.And you want to what?She looks beautiful.

I like the way she dresses up.She always doing good in fashion.She like a model.

"Should we go?",I said and give a hand.

She put her hand on mine.

"Yes", She said

It makes me relieved.She becomes happy again.Not like before.

-After 30 minutes-

We arrived that place.There are many people laughed and enjoy their time with family and also with their friends.

"Only us the pair", She said and looks nervous.

"Should we give them a call?",I asked her.

"I think so", She said and laughed cause she feels shy just because of that.

She will more enjoy when her friends also here and also can get know well about BTS.

We called them and they agreed to come here.

We went to buy our snacks before waiting for them.

"Actually what's person are BTS?",She asked me.So she wants to know about them more.It makes me feel like she is a girl that wants to know me well.

"I will tell you.The quietest in BTS is Jin.Maybe because he is the older than us and mature.Rapmon is a leader.He is responsible for his team.A good leader and also the best person ever.Jimin is the sexy guy.He is great when dancing and also has a great voice.Jhope is a funny guy that also good at dancing.He always makes us laughed.Suga is the whitest in our group.He very cool in black.Jungkook is a maknae.The youngest but reacted like he is a hyung.Really brave and have a soft heart", I told her one by one.She is a good listener.

"They are great", She praised them.

"How about your friends?",I asked to makes she feel the same as mine.

"They really bad.Haha, I'm kidding.Jisoo is really caring about her friends.Which makes me always comfortable when beside her.Rose likes shopping.She is nice and gets angry if others bullied us.She a great girl also.And Lisa the youngest.She likes your friend, Jungkook", She told me and makes my question already answered why Jungkook and Lisa always fight.They have the same personality.
___________________________________
-Jennie pov-

I feel more comfortable with his hugged early.We decided to go bowling and bring our friends too.We buy our snacks while waiting for them.

To get know about BTS, I just asked him.

"Actually what's person are BTS?",I asked him.And the most I shocked.He looks happy when I asked that.

"I will tell you.The quietest in BTS is Jin.Maybe because he is the older than us and mature.Rapmon is a leader.He is responsible for his team.A good leader and also the best person ever.Jimin is the sexy guy.He is great when dancing and also has a great voice.Jhope is a funny guy that also good at dancing.He always makes us laughed. Suga is the whitest in our group.He very cool in black.Jungkook is a maknae.The youngest but reacted like he is a hyung.Really brave and have a soft heart", He told me one by one.I feel relieved when he gets well with his friends.

"They are great", I praised them.

"How about your friends?",He asked me.So he wants to know about Blackpink too.

"They really bad.Haha, I'm kidding.Jisoo is really caring about her friends.Which makes me always comfortable when beside her.Rose likes shopping.She is nice when getting angry if others bullied us.She a great girl also.And Lisa the youngest.She likes your friend, Jungkook", I told him.

From behind, someone tried to shocked us.

"You talked about us huh?",Jungkook said and I see all of them already here.They laughed at us.

"We are", V said

"What are you talking about huh?",Rapmon asked curiously.

"Nothing", I said and put out my tongue.

___________________________________
-Author-

Guys, to not makes you waiting too long.I will publish this chapter.I will too busy since my homework already starts yesterday.But I will still update every week.Maybe it will 3 chapter or 2 in a week.Btw it makes me more shocked when I see this fanfic get more love from you guys.The views get more and also the vote.What should I say right now?You guys are too nice.It's makes me feel better since I'm broke these days.Thanks for supporting me.Help me to get 1k+

Thanks also for 500+ views and votes.Vote for my fanfic if you like it.Love you❤

Love you❤