CHAPTER 2

Blackpink and I walked to the parking lot after the school ended. It's my tired day.

"I'm so tired", Rose said.

"Me too", Jisoo and Lisa said.

"Give me the key. I will drive since Rose feels tired", I said.

"Thanks, Jennie", Rose thanked me.

"Umm", I said.

"Unnie, do you have your outfit for tonight?", Lisa asked

"Not yet. Let's go shopping", I said.

"Yes!! I have some new stuff to buy", Jisoo said.

"Me too..Me too", Rose said.

"Okay, let's go", I said.

After 30 minutes, we arrived at our favorite shopping mall. It's full of high-quality fashion although the price was expensive.

It's still fine because we have a lot of money. Our family own big company. Because of that, we decided to stay together.

I parked the car and stopped the engine after getting an empty space for me to park.

"Let's go", I said.

They followed me until we reached the boutique that has new trending dress.

"Unnie, look at that !! It's sooo beautiful", Lisa pointed her finger at the new dress that looks really amazing.

"You should wear that", Jisoo said

"Okay I'll buy it then", I said and paid for that dress.

We went to another shop and saw BTS there. What are they doing here?

"Looks there!",I said and pointed to BTS that busy choose their jacket.

"Actually why we always bumped into them? Are they our destiny?",Rose asked

"Destiny?",I'm shocked and hit her head.

"Ouch !!!", Rose shouted which make BTS realized about our presence.

"Hey! Looks like someone followed us", Jimin said

All of them just laughed when see Rose keep rubbing her head.

"Girls! Let's go", I tell them to go from that place. I will late for the date.

V just looked at us without any expressions.GOOD!! he doesn't disturb me.

-At home-

"Unnie! Are you done? Ricky already here ", Lisa shouted from downstairs.

"Wait!",I said.

Yes! Finally, my makeup was done. Simple and nice!

I grabbed my bag and went out of my room. I descended the sparkling stairs with lights. I satisfied with my house decoration.

"Hey", Ricky approached me and offered me his hand.

"Hey", I said and put my hand on his.

"You look amazing today", He praised me.

"You too", I said.

He looks gentle tonight. His brown hair looks so attracted.

"Shall we go?",He asked.

I nodded. Lisa, Rose and Jisoo just smile at me and give a sign 'HWAITING!'.

He brings me to his car. He opened the door and let me in first. Omg his perfume~~

"Where are you want to bring me?",I asked.

"Let's have our dinner first after that I will tell you", He said.

"Okay", I agree.

Then he started the conversation.

"Actually what's your relationship with BTS?",He asked.

"Nothing. They just our competitor", I said.

"Are you sure? How about your relationship with V?", he asked.

The question that I really lazy to answer. Everyone kept asked me about that.V?He is nothing. He is just my past. Not a lover but as a friend.

"Umm Nothing", I lied.

"Are you sure he is nothing?",He asked again.

"Can we stop talking about him? Just change our topic please", I said

"Sorry for asked that", he apologized.

"No, It's okay", I said

"Umm, can we stop elsewhere for a minute?",He asked

"Where do you want to go?",I asked curiously.

"Secret",He said

I just ignored because I think he will bring to the mall or to make a surprise for me. But he stopped at a Motel. What?WTH

"Why we stopped here?",I asked

"You think?",He said and smirked at me.

Such a good actor.Well-Done!!

I grabbed my phone to called Blackpink and asked to come to pick me. But he prevented me from doing that.

"What are you doing!!", I said angrily.

He touched my body slowly and kissed my neck.

"Yahh!!",I shouted and tried to release myself from him. But I can't.

Someone knocked the mirror. It was V.What is he doing here? I don't care about it. But he must help me.

"Looks like your lover comes to be your hero", Ricky said

I tried to push him. But he hugged me strongly. My body was hurt. I don't know why but it makes my tears fell.

Without hesitating, V opened car door that Ricky sit. He pulled Ricky out from his car and punched him. The blood came out from Ricky's nose and lips.

Ricky punched V back but he dodges it. Now turned for V to punch and kicked him. Ricky finally can't stand up and just lying there.

V comes to me and pulled me to his car. I don't know why but he makes me--.I don't know. Just something I can't describe.

"Umm thanks", I thanked him.

"Thanks?",He said without any intonation and any feeling. This guy is so weird.

"Thanks for helping me. If you not here, I will be his ---", My sentence still not finished and get interrupted by him.

His lips on me. He kissed me.I'm not dreaming, right? My eyes still open and look at his face. It was really close.

My heart beat sounded like a melody of music. My mind totally just think about him. Hey! What's wrong with you Jennie?

I can't help myself. And just close my eyes. Feel his sweetest lips. His scent I missed that.