Chapter 47

-Lisa pov-

"Lisa, can you asked Jennie to call V?", Jungkook send a message to me

"Okay", I replied

"Unnie, can you call V for Jungkook?He doesn't answer his phone", I said

"Okay, I will try", She said and called

"Lisa, I think he will not answer it.I will find him", She said

I nodded.I know that Jennie and V always go somewhere.But I don't know where is it

I called Jungkook.

"Hi babe", He said first

"Hi.By the way, Jennie will find him", I said to him

"Arasseo.By the way, do you want to go out, I feel bored right now", He asked.

"Okay.I will go for change", I said and we hang up our phone.

Jungkook arrived at my house after 40 minutes hang up the phone and I also ready since my makeup done.

"Hi babe", He greets me

"Hi", I said

"Where do you want to go?",He asked

Actually, I have to go to the mall.I have to buy some stuff.

"Can we go to the mall?I have to buy some stuff", I said

"Of course you can", He said and smile

I thought he will mad about that.Some boy doesn't like to go shopping.

We went there and buy my stuff.He also buys his things that he needed.Then, we went to the cafe for having our dessert.

Jungkook's phone was ringing and he answered his phone.He looked at me and then said that he will answer it outside.I'm curious about that.

After done, he comes back to our table.

"Are you okay?",I asked

"I'm okay but I think Jennie is not", He said

"What do you mean?",I asked and curious about it.Jennie looks fine before.

"You will know.She will tell you", He said

Did something wrong happen?Why unnie not tell me about this?I will ask her at home.

"Lisa", He called my name

"If something happens to us, make sure that our trust will never lose.And you must know that I truly love you.Don't hurt each other and lets us heal the pain together", He said while holding my hands and look into my eyes.

Did something really happen?Why he becomes like this?

"Jungkook, you know right.That I will never leave you.If you want that, let's us do that together.Promise me that our heart will never change", I said and said it with my whole heart.