Chapter 25

-Jihyo pov-

Wah! Looks like I got a new partner to separate them.Mark, starting from today, you are mine.No as my boyfriend but to revenge.

"Jihyo, what are you thinking right now?",Jeongyeon asked me curiously.

I just realized that Twice looked at me.

"No-nothing", I said

"Unnie, you look weird this day.Did something happen?",Tzuyu asked

I act like nothing happen...

"Haha, what's wrong with you guys.Nothing happens to me", I lied

Momo looks at me and smirked.She always like that.Because she hates my evil plan toward Jennie and V.

It's okay.I don't care anymore.Should I approached Mark?

"Girls, I need to go somewhere.Meet at home", I said and leave to find Mark.

There is he.He talks on the phone and I can't hear what he said.I don't want to disturb him until he hangs up his phone.

He looks at the back and shocked when seeing me.

"Hey, I'm Jihyo from Twice", I introduced myself to him.

"Oh I'm Mark", He doing the same thing.

"Can I ask you something?",I asked

"About what?",He asked back coldly.

"I know you come here because of Jennie.So I want you to help me separate them.It's will be a great idea since I want V too", I said seriously.

"What?Are you crazy?",He said shocked.

"Why?You should do that because you want her", I said

"No and never.You can do it alone but not with me", He said angrily and leave me alone.

Why everyone likes her?Ugh it's makes me frustated.

____________________________________
-Jennie pov-

He trust me.It's makes me feel relieved.V and I went downstairs after we meet at our college rooftop.

"V, how can we make our parents come back like before?",I said.

"I don't know how.They already like enemy", He said

"Right.They already like the enemy", I said and wrapped my arm around his.

After that, we went to the class and doing our work like usually.

___________________________________

-Jimin pov-

V and Jennie...Jungkook and Lisa

Looks like everyone already have one.But me?It's already a long time since I break up.It's already 5 years already.Mom already asked why I don't have any girlfriend.

I just remember that I get a letter before from my secret admirer.But I don't know who is she.So I just keep all of the letters in my box at home.

I went to the practice room at my college.I just want to learn a new choreography that makes me want to try it.

I opened the music and start to dance.It's great at first but when I tried to spin my body, I fell too hard and I sprained my ankle.

Suddenly, someone opened the door and looks worried when see me fell.It's a girl.

"Wait there!I will come back", She said and leave me there.

Wait a minute...Is it Rose?But why she here?Did she watched me dance or want to use this practice room?

I wait until she comes here.But why I feel nervous?Looks like I really waiting for her to come.What's wrong with you Jimin?

A door was knocked and she here.

"Oppa, are you alright?",She asked me worriedly.I can see in her eyes that she really worried right now.

Oppa?Since when she called me that?We not that close.

She comes closer and put ice that already tied in the cloth at my ankle.It feels more better.

"I-I-I'm alright", I said nervously.

"Why you make me worried like this?",She cried and hit me softly.

Why she cried?It makes me more confused...

"Why are you crying?",I asked to try for console her.

"Yah babo", She mad at her.

Wait!First, she looks worried.Second, she crying and now mad at me.Why I'm so blank today.

"I like you", She said and looks at another direction.She blushed.

Since when she like me?Why I'm not realized about this.Wait!Rose starting from R.And a letter that I get before it's from R too.

My heart beat fast when she confessed.And I don't know why my body wanted to embrace her.I pulled her to my hug.

"I don't know why I'm doing this.But I think I like you too", I said

___________________________________

Author..

Since someone request to me to makes Jimin and Rose part, So I added in my fanfic.Since Blackpink has 4 girls, I think I should ship them all to BTS members.Now we get 3 of the couple here!!!.

Thanks for supporting me☺Have a great day.

Vote if you like