Chapter 9

-JENNIE POV-

I still in my sweet dream.Him

"Jennie", He called my name

"Hmm?",I answered

"Let's go change.It already morning.We need to go to class", He said.

"Arasseo", I wake up when seeing my reality with him and looked at the mirror.I combed my hair.And put simple make up for look good.

I saw he watched me from the start.

"Where are you staring at?",I asked and laughed when seeing him nervous to answer it.

"I'm looking at---", He tried to said and suddenly get interrupted by BTS and Blackpink that fought outside.

"Yah!!",Rapmon yelling.

"What happens outside?",I asked V.

"Molla ( I don't know)", He said

We looked outside.Then they stopped when seeing me and V out from that room.

"Unnie", Lisa said to me.

"Hyung", Jungkook said to him.

"What are you guys doing there?",Rapmon asked curiously.

"Should we explained?",V asked me and I nodded.

He explained everything then they look shocked.

"Nooooo!!!",They shouted together.

"Did you forget about our relationship?We and they were a rival and they also our enemy", Jhope said.

"Aniya (No).It's wrong.Not to me.I don't hate them", V said seriously.

"Hyung!",Jungkook said to persuaded him.

"Did you guys forgot about our practice last night?I already told you guys that I like her", V said.

"But V", Rapmon tried to persuade him.

"I respect all your decision.From we started knowing each other until now.So you guys should respect my decision too", V said and pulled my hand to go away from them.

Blackpink just looks at me.

V brings me to his car.We stay there for a few minutes.

"It's all my fault", I said when feeling guilty about what just happen.

He looked at me and hold my hand.

"Aniya", He said to calm me.

"How about your friends?And also my friends.They don't look good when heard that", I said

"It is because they don't know about our past.About how we suffer all the pain.They just selfish to being popular", He said

Yeah.That's right.Blackpink and Bts don't know about it.We keep it a secret since that incident happen.

My phone ringing...

I looked at him.And my mind asked should I answered it or not?

He nodded since he knows what I mean just now.

"Jen, we want to meet you", Jisoo said.

"Arasseo", I agree.

I looked at him.He still curious.

"Blackpink want to meet me", I said

"You can go", He said and smile at me.

I can't leave him alone.I kept worried about him.

"I want you to stay with me", I said to him.

"Haha, I'm alright.You can meet your friends", He laughed.

"Okay", I said

I waving at him and went to Blackpink.I saw them.

"Unnie!we are here!!",Lisa called me as she saw I entered our favorite place.

"What's wrong?",I asked and act like nothing happen.

"Explained everything", Rose said

I sighed.

"We made up last night.We were locked in the meeting room because of that I'm not going home last night", I told them the truth.

"So you guys are dating?",Jisoo asked.

I nodded.

"It's happen last night",I said

"Okay then.We will support you.But if he broke your heart,I will cut him piece by piece",Rose said which makes me laughed.

____________________________________

-V POV-

After Jennie went to her friends,I got a phone called.It was from Jihyo.

I answered it.

"Oppa, I want to ask you something", She said

"About what?",I asked.

"Are you really dating her?",She asked me.

"Her?Did you mean Jennie?",I asked back.

"Yes her", She said

"You're right.We are dating", I told the truth.

"Congratulations",She congratulate me.

"Thanks.Okay, I will hang up first.I have a date", I lied.If I do not tell her, she will keep disturbed my life.Ugh

I still in my car.Then my windows were knocked by someone familiar.I take a look.It was BTS.How did they knew I'm here?

"What did you guys want?",I said with my usual expression.

"We all respect your decision.So now we, not their rival but their team as well", Rapmon said as a leader.

"We are sorry yelling at you early", Jin apologized to me.

"It's okay.I'm sorry for making a trouble", I apologized.

"We are friends right?",Jimin asked.

"Yeah..we are friends", I said and all of us laughed as usually.

Bts are really understanding.They keep care about my feeling.They are better than my family.Since I got a good news, I must tell Jennie.

___________________________________

-Author-

Hey, guys, ☺It's really shocked me for 300+ views.Thanks for all support.Btw sorry for this chapter.I'm lack of ideas.This chapter just tells how they made up again.They are fine just for one day cause they have trust, understanding and also their friendship.I will try my best in next chapter.If you guys read this, you guys can dm me for any ideas that you want to share.It will help me as well.I love you guys😍.

Vote my fanfic if you like it😊