Chapter 33: Genie

Chapter 33: Genie

❇ ❇ ❇

= Austin =

I know they know. We're in trouble. We're in freaking trouble. Why?

Because a freaking genie just came out of the freaking teapot?

I don't usually say this but, oh my freaking gosh!

But... There's something different.

Hindi siya 'yung genie na ang kalahati ng katawan ay usok at naka-kabit pa sa kung ano. Para lang siyang ordinaryong nilalang na ang pinag-kaiba lang ay ang features, paraan ng pananamit, at hairdo. And kung maayusan siguro, maaaring makapasa bilang estudyante.

"We should get out of here. Like, right now." sabi ni Aria at tinulungan na si Summer na tumayo dahil pagod na pagod pa siya.

Ginawa ko rin yun kay Luke na ilang reklamo muna ang sinabi bago magpaubayang tulungan ko siya.

"I am Lavender. The Genie of your teapot and I am here to serve you until your thirteenth wish." naka-ngiting bati nung Genie sa Creatures. Well, hindi pa naman niya alam ang ugali nito so...

"Wait, aren't Genies supposed to grant only three wishes?" tanong nung kasama nung nakahanap sa Genie. Siguro nai-inggit.

"Fortunately, that was hundreds of years ago. It all stopped when a founder of Genie wished for ten more extra wishes for all the people who found a Genie."

"So, does that mean I get 13 wishes?"

"Yes." naka-ngiti pa rin siya. And ngayon ko lang napansin, hindi siya 'yung Genie na parang mermaid na usok ang lower half dahil para lang siyang tao.

Tao na may colorful na buhok, at damit.

"There aren't rules about these wishes, right?" tanong niya pa ulit.

"There is no rules but I am warning you to make your wishes wisely because the moment your thirteenth wish is granted, the teapot will explode into glitters and go to its next destination. And also, no one is supposed to know about you having a Genie."

"Okay. My name is Sophia and my first wish is: I wish that Cera and I gets out of this freaking punishment and get out of this place for the rest of our punishment."

"As you wish." pumikit siya at may ginawang symbol sa mga fingers niya na sinundan na nakakabulag na liwanag.

Pag-kawala ng liwanag, as expected, wala na rin ang dalawa. =.=

Okay, it's hard to admit, but still, having a genie is pretty cool and we are still dumbfounded about what just happened.

"A genie?" hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Blythe.

"And 13 wishes?" tanong naman ni Paige.

"Damn. That bitch is lucky." sabi naman ni Aria.

"And we are so not." sabi naman ni Summer na tinanguan na lang ng tatlong babae.

= Sophia =

There is no easy way to say this but having a genie rules! Like rules rules.

Words can't explain how lucky I am to found this and I am admitting that I look stupid right now but who cares?!

No more washing dishes for the next two weeks, no more owing those eight utang-na-loob, and no more, well, that's all I taught about. At least for now.

Cera is still dumbfounded what happened but I am sure of myself that I would never wish for her harm.

Marion, the leader bitch, pwede pa.

Okay. Here's the thing about Marion.

That bitch is no good and I mean it when I said it.

Cera and I are twins and unfortunately, Marion is our cousin. Damn this Blackthorne blood pulsing in me.

The only reason we're hooked up with that bitch is because our parents said so. They want us to rule the school while Cera and I don't. And of course, since Marion is a power-hungry, no good bitch, she volunteered to be leader.

Which is wala kaming problema. Maliban niya na lang nung sinimulan niya ang Bitch Revolution sa aming tatlo. I know pathetic.

Pero wala naman na kaming magagawa kaya ginawa na lang namin ang gusto nila. Ugh. To the highest freaking level.

And if I were to rank the worst people in our year, it goes something like this:
1. Marion
2. Marion
3. Marion
4. Marion
5. Marion
6. Marion
7. Marion
8. Blythe
9. Aria
10. Paige
11. Summer
12. Austin
13. Luke
14. Grae
15. Marco

Why did I rank Marion first to seventh of the worst people of the year? Because:

a. I am too lazy to rank her to infinity and add up the stupid 8
b. I am too lazy to rank her to infinity and add up the stupid 8
c. I am too lazy to rank her to infinity and add up the stupid 8
d. The bitch always ditch us every time we get in trouble when it was entirely her freaking fault.
e. She likes to act like a queen. (#Vomit)
f. She gets her own dorm.
g. She always act like a lazy bitch
h. This is the worst reason of all, I am related to her. (#VomitX2)

Anyway, enough talk about the bitch. We have plans to overthrow her somehow and I am fully aware of the consequences.

She's a tattletale and there is no way our family will not hear about this. Or if luck decided to be with us, then they will consider us heroes.

Like I said, enough talk about the bitch, she don't deserve. Which is why, we'll talk about my Genie! Yey!

So, my first wish was granted, and it worked well, in fact, a little too well.

We're on our own dorm which means it's just for the two of us with food better than the cafeteria's that is enough to feed 20 people. Desserts, drinks, and whatever you want. On. The. Table!

The whole dorm was clean with the latest movie of our favorite actors was playing in high definition pictures and sound and the room's atmosphere couldn't get any better!

All that dish washing was worth it! And I mean it. Potato chips have never been this good.

(σ≧▽≦)σ

#

NewGenie

#DishWashingIs💩
#WorthIt!
#PiggingOut
#TakeThatBitch

Oh my god. I can't wait to rub it in her face. Bwahahahahaha.

But there's this one thing that says I could do so. The rule. Ugh.

Later na lang 'yan! Damn, these potato chips are good!

"Levender, you and your potato chips are awesome! Thank you for getting out of that punishments and thank the gods for letting me found you." I mean it.

Nginitian niya lang ako at kumuha na rin siya ng potato chips and I know na nasarapan siya dahil sa itsura. Wala naman ng kaso saakin ang pagkain niya ng potato chips since nagre-refill lang ang containers.

"This is the best night in school ever!" sabi naman ng kapatid ko dahil wala naman kaming masyadong choices. Ang boring kaya ng first three years of study in this school. Yes, kasali kami noon sa mga activities pero ang totoong saya ay ang nararanasan ng mga fourth years pataas.

"I could agree with you more, twin sister."

At nagpatuloy lang kami sa pagsasaya hanggang sa napagod kami at nakatulog.