chapter 15 (I)

Hello sweet cakes,

This is part one of a two part chapter because I am... I admit... I confess... I must.... I am....lazy.

Tbh nobody ever gets my jokes. I do though. Ha!

At the top is a photo of Ashley Graham who plays Sebastian's love Miss Luca.

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

Britondii Luca pov
One moment of weakness
Two moments of pleasure

As if I were at my wits end ---though God knows I had been, I rather harshfully exhaled and shook apatheticaly my head, closing my eyes as once again the clearly timorous receptionist aspired to demystify the rationale as to why the suite I had for two nights reserved had been transferred to that of the penthouse and already was accounted for.

"Miss Luca" unsuccessfully explained the young girl who looked just about an intern--either way that had not justified her unmitigated incompetence. "Shortly after you phoned, I was given by my superior the instruction that when you have arrived you are to instead receive the key card to the presidential suite as it was ahead of time in your name booked and paid for."

Another time at the absurdity of the Platinum Tower Hotel's staff I shook my head. I were certain to even the visually incapacitated it was more than just an ace evident I was becoming heavily exasperated.

Sliding the right forefinger upwards my nose, I hissed, "do I need to elsewhere take my business ? Because this is nonsense. For many a minute I have been here and not once have you given me an effective explanation as to why I am not able to receive the key to the suite I had reserved." I had been so angry I had not even requested to speak with the manager.

This was ridiculousness.

At my apparent displeasure, the girl's eyes watered and she appeared as though she would soon collapse. "My sincerest apologies Miss Luca" her voice an adjuration, "if you may spare me a few seconds, I will telephone my superior and have him speak with you."

I impassively nodded and as an appreciative smile stretched across her lovely flawless face, she lifted from the elegant glass desk, the cordless phone and after her call had been concluded, I was assured her boss would shortly be out to speak with me.

...

"Welcome to the Platinum Tower Hotel, I am Sebastian Cole, the manager"the inviting congenial baritone of the finely chiseled face indisputably good looking dark haired man who looked about thirty years bade, his hand outstretched in a business like salute. "I request your pardon for the inconvenience caused by us at this establishment. I guarantee, this issue will be rectified in the soonest possible time. "

With an unceremonious nod of the head, albeit begrudgingly ,I took his hand vigorously in to mine.

"My response was curt, perhaps even a dab threatening. "Very well Mr. Cole and I am certain by now you understand a significant amount of my time has been wasted and for that I expect to be compensated. Yes? "

Whilst he nodded, a breath taking smile formed onto his lips. "Of course Miss Luca"

---