chapter 28

Photo of Mariano di Vaio who plays Sebastian Monteiro.

This chapter is not edited there will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

Sebastian Monteiro pov
Perfect

"Daddy it has to be peeerfeect." My four years old daughter daughter released a frustrated exhalation,sigh and water brimmed her green eyes as she eyed with the highest degree of loathing the burned omelette. I comprehended Sebriina's exasperation. It had that morning  been about my third or fourth tainted egg and so far the best one. Miss Luca had neglected the idea of teaching me how to cook,labelling me an incorrigible ,hopeless case. Perhaps I was.

"Daddy,it just has to be." My little girl,dressed in her apron,a pictured print of her laughing face the only decoration onto the light purple article,the deed shattering-- no it demolished my heart.

I lifted my princess from the stool on which she stood erected. "Don't cry my love. I promise the next one will be super duper perfect. Okay?"

Her face lit up as bright as the morning. "Pinky promise?"

Planting a kiss onto her forehead, I responded. "Pinky promise honey.  Mommy's omelette will be the most perfect omelette in the history of omelettes."

My daughter gasped, her eyes be coming wide as sattelite dishes. "In the whole wide world?"

I chuckled. "Yup! Ready to make the most perfect omelette for the most perfect mommy?"

"Yaaay!" She squealed.

*

Sebriina rushed into the master bedroom before I and giggly excitement ingrained in her squeals, she rocked Miss Luca awake. "Mommy,mommy wake up! Daddy and I have a surprise for you." When she opened her eyes Sebriina sang. "Ta daa."

"Well,Well good morning my world." She greeted our child and then me. "Morning Brandon."

"Mommy don't you like our surprise?" Sebriina pressed, her voice soft, curious when Britondii had not immediately addressed the surprise.

Her face washed over the tray of food and she smiled, placing a piece of fruit between her lips. "Ofcourse I love it baby. Thank you."

"Are you going to have it all now?"

"Soon honey. Let me go to the bathroom first." She left the bed.

"But mommy, it will get cold."

"I'll be quick Sebriina."

"Okay." The four year old sighed. "Love you."

"I love you too beautiful."

.

Whilst she ate, I watched as Miss Luca proceeded to ignore me. Our child noticed nothing as Miss Luca smiled and nodded,exchanged brief sentences.

God! I emitted an inner growl, my eyes beseeching, imploring Miss Luca to pardon, to forgive me."

The day before, I had knocked over her bag of contraceptives into the bathroom bin and despite the fact that i had sworn onto the bible to the almighty that it were an innocent, pure blunder but due to the fact that i had jokes about "doing a way with the pills" a few days prior; she was determined to believe it was deliberated.

Mentally exhaling, as Sebriina nibbled without bother onto her toast, I whispered into Britondii's ear. " I'm sorry baby."

I was rewarded with a pinch.

This is part one of a two part chapter.

Let me know you're thoughts.

Did Sebastian deliberately knock over the pills?

Follow me on Instagram and like my face book page. NiightWriiter NiightWriiter NiightWriiter. On Instagram if you Dm me proof that you have followed me it will be a guaranteed follow back.

Follow me here as well

Till next time, take care my loves.